BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

6 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i don`t get the hype about bielsa,leeds are a poor side defensively and an awful side in attack,be no surprise if they got dragged into the drop zone

They have had a poor season with massive injury issues but the job Bielsa has done to date is excellent. They were mid table Championship fodder when he joined.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

They have had a poor season with massive injury issues but the job Bielsa has done to date is excellent. They were mid table Championship fodder when he joined.

Whilst Bielsa has done a good job there, is these injuries issues down to training methods?

21 minutes ago, USABlue said:

You are not going down, you will pull out.

I don’t know Blue - on the one hand we do have to play all the teams around us but on the other we’ve won just 2 games all season - I’ve seen promising signs in the last 4 games but we have to start scoring regularly and we particularly need to improve our results against those around us in the league.

1 hour ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I can see Watford winning again this midweek too.

If that happens and we can win on Saturday, Palace will be looking over their shoulders as well! Looking at the midweek fixtures you'd imagine us and Leeds to lose, Watford could win but I think a draw is most likely.

43 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Said all along I think Burnley will escape as usual and I still think they will….

I wish I had your confidence. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rogerb said:

Brentford bottom of the form table and falling like a stone play Newcastle on Saturday if they loose that they are right in it.

I could do with a draw in this one. Brentford do look the most likely to get dragged in but it does require us, Newcastle and Watford to keep winning games and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, we have managed 2 wins all season and we now need to win around half our remaining games, ideally the "right" ones against all our relegation rivals. I retain a fools hope but the realist in me knows what is coming.

• Moderation Lead
On 21/02/2022 at 15:06, K-Hod said:

Said all along I think Burnley will escape as usual and I still think they will….

Another occasion I’m really not happy about being right, but it’s going to happen, isn’t it?

• Like 1

My mantra has always been. Dyche= PL football.

I was a little less sure when they seemed to have stopped being so resolute at the back first half of the season, but they now seem to have sorted that out.

Still every chance they go, but you can’t put it past Leeds or Newcastle or Everton not picking up the points, and Brentford are dropping like a stone.

Ridiculous fools on their forums wanting him out, just like those cretins here back in December 2010…

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Still early to be counting chickens - lots of twists and turns still to come, I still think it more likely than not we get relegated.

Hope you escape, mate. Much rather southern non-entities Watford, Brentford and Norwich went down

Then Dyche decides to call it a day and joins us

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Hope you escape, mate. Much rather southern non-entities Watford, Brentford and Norwich went down

Then Dyche decides to call it a day and joins us

Haha - cheers mate, though I strongly suspect you’ll be in a minority on here. A part of me enjoys you being a league below but a bigger part would prefer the biannual lunacy of our derbies to recommence - sans the ‘bubble’ nonsense - as long as we never lose 😂

Doubt your owners would go for Dyche, he’s not seen as exotic enough for most teams. Shame as he’s a brilliant manager. 

• Like 1