BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

I want Everton to go down, so wasn't sure what result I wanted tonight. Hoping Watford can pull through and send them both down.

Do I want Everton to get a result against United? I do and I don't, at the same time. United dropping points is always good. A draw would be ok, I guess.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Huge win for Burnley they’ll scrape out of it now after looking down and out at half time

The Lampard appointment was huge for them

They do it every year, I can’t believe people get excited about them going down, they always scrape it out it at the last minute….

4 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

They do it every year, I can’t believe people get excited about them going down, they always scrape it out it at the last minute….

I’m honestly not playing this down but genuinely,  I think this is the season we go down. Results like tonight are few and far between, we still need to win more games than we have all season.

Edited by longsiders1882

Hang on, a certain poster could patronise posters repeatedly who questioned the appointment, yet a light hearted post about said poster’s opinion gets deleted?

Honestly, this place and the protection he gets, it really is getting pathetic. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K-Hod said:

Tbf this was/is the year they should. With the barcodes money and the competence of promoted Brentford, there weren't many candidates for relegation. In fact it's only the utterly appalling appointment of Lampard that has dragged Everton into this mess and given them an out. 

• Moderation Lead
2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Hang on, a certain poster could patronise posters repeatedly who questioned the appointment, yet a light hearted post about said poster’s opinion gets deleted?

Honestly, this place and the protection he gets, it really is getting pathetic. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out!

Post unhidden, on reflection.
We can’t win with that particular poster.

We protect him, it’s apparently pathetic, we let it all slide, then we allow bullies to run wild apparently.

3 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

I’m honestly not playing this down but genuinely,  I think this is the season we go down. Results like tonight are few and far between, we still need to win more games than we have all season.

Just need to win more than Everton who have a truly horrible fixture list and no form. 

You post daft opinions, you will get called out for them. Isn’t that just message boards since time immemorial? 

I’d literally never spoken to a mod before the last couple of months, yet now! And my posting style hasn’t changed in 20 years, so go figure.

4 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

I think you will stay up and I hope so, sadly at a NW clubs expense.

I would much rather they be from Yorkshire, which you're not, or anywhere else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Was a battling performance, work colleague Everton fan who was there tonight fears more for them than you!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Well what do I know - not the greatest football but I’ll take the points and the fight.

It really is the hope that kills you however I still think we will go down, most likely lose Saturday at Norwich as well.

You certainly won't lose at Norwich on Saturday.

It's on Sunday. I think you are getting giddy 😁😁😁

• Like 2