BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

11 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

he actually looks relieved and pleased at the beginning as if he knows that's the end off the road for him and he's going to get sacked with a little golden handshake. https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/12459343/mowbray-we-suffered-tonight useless bs merchant

(prob just wishful thinking on my part!)

‘Nobodies hurting more than the players or myself’ 

Arrogant prick 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

If you think passion is the same as being moronic I’d also take a pass on whatever criteria you would apply. Passion can get one a long way in life, especially in a leadership role. But yeah, I bet Wilder can’t wait to get here.

No I don't think that. But a lack of tactical nous can only be covered by passion so far. Successful managers have both. I'd rather a boring sod with some intelligence than someone skating by on passion. That's saved for assistant managers (Duncan Ferguson, Sammy Lee etc), there's a reason they aren't managers. 

Suggesting you want David Speedie, a man who has been known to make racist remarks and is clearly desperate for attention on Twitter, no matter how serious you were or not, is a little moronic however...

Edited by Theaxe15

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

I got 2 minutes in before I got too annoyed to go on. This team doesn't have a soft underbelly? They collapse under pressure with alarming regularity 🤬

"Has it shocked you, what you saw tonight?"

"No"

It's ironic that when we win on Saturday, we'll be one of a number of teams being talked up as play-off contenders. 

Don't get me wrong, I was very disappointed TM didn't start BB more centrally, that he hung Edun out to dry, seemingly to teach him a lesson or toughen him up, when he should've taken him off at 3 nil, and that he thinks our best option at No.9 is Rankin-Costello. 

But still, we'll be daring to dream again on Saturday at 5pm. Funny old game. 

16 minutes ago, neophox said:

Ill be back when Mowbrays out.

The club may not last that long. Owners could write it off. Their losses have to be upwards of £300 mil. I don’t think any of us want to believe it could happen, but with their absence from the club for so long, there’s no way they care, or have any passion.

I am now convinced the owners see the club as a white elephant, and won’t pay .01 more than they have to. Mowbray, waggott, etc, could be the least of our worries.

These are scary financial times. Bury. Bolton, almost. Sad to contemplate, but the possibility exists. 

• Like 2

Lost for words. Can't believe he's not come out & at least apologised. 

YOU HAVE JUST OVERSEEN OUR HEAVIEST EVER DEFEAT AT EWOOD!!!

What part of that do you not understand, you deluded arrogant prick!!

Hope there's a strong smell of coffee wafting around the FB & twitter groups, an hopefully elsewhere too. 

The worst I have ever felt leaving a match was at Selhurst Park, tonight it is the angriest I've ever been. Thanks for that! Fuck off Tony.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, garnersfags said:

It's ironic that when we win on Saturday, we'll be one of a number of teams being talked up as play-off contenders. 

Don't get me wrong, I was very disappointed TM didn't start BB more centrally, that he hung Edun out to dry, seemingly to teach him a lesson or toughen him up, when he should've taken him off at 3 nil, and that he thinks our best option at No.9 is Rankin-Costello. 

But still, we'll be daring to dream again on Saturday at 5pm. Funny old game. 

I divide my time between Hull and Blackpool.

If Mowbray gets us in the Play Offs I’ll expose my derrière from both the Humber Bridge and Blackpool Tower.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

that he hung Edun out to dry, seemingly to teach him a lesson or toughen him up, when he should've taken him off at 3 nil,

I said this very thing to a chap on the way out.

Edun was totally lost, but Mowbray let him suffer.

Sums Mowbray up to a tee.

• Like 1

For me, the game became pointless as soon as van Hecke was dismissed - we had lost, and the remaining 60 minutes and FIVE goals were already secure in the Tony Mowbray "Excuses Box".

The really sad thing for me is I left the stadium (at 6-0) completely numb and emotionless... exactly the same way as I felt walking into the stadium at 7:15pm... and almost every game since 2019.

Tony Mowbray has sapped every ounce of love I have for this club. I'm hoping, praying for a 0-4 on Saturday. He needs to be removed.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nope. But of course I'm in position to criticise given that I am passionate Rovers fan who had been season ticket holder for over 20 years now 

Play Brereton up front for one. 

I clearly(i thought!) meant your not in a position to criticise other fans for not chanting 'mowbray out, etc...' when your there and not doing it yourself.

3 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I said this very thing to a chap on the way out.

Edun was totally lost, but Mowbray let him suffer.

Sums Mowbray up to a tee.

They clearly targeted Edun from the off, and if I could credit one player tonight it would be him. That’s not to say he played well, but I believe he gave it his best shot.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Lost for words. Can't believe he's not come out & at least apologised. 

YOU HAVE JUST OVERSEEN OUR HEAVIEST EVER DEFEAT AT EWOOD!!!

What part of that do you not understand, you deluded arrogant prick!!

Hope there's a strong smell of coffee wafting around the FB & twitter groups, an hopefully elsewhere too. 

The worst I have ever felt leaving a match was at Selhurst Park, tonight it is the angriest I've ever been. Thanks for that! Fuck off Tony.

seriously hope the LT really highlight in big bold letters that that was our BIGGEST DEFEAT AT EWOOD EVER!  and not just make out like it was just a (another) bad day at the office as Mowbray has been making out.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

seriously hope the LT really highlight in big bold letters that that was our BIGGEST DEFEAT AT EWOOD EVER!  and not just make out like it was just a (another) bad day at the office as Mowbray has been making out.

Good start tbf. Think it needs a bigger headline for the match report:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19692903.tony-mowbray-reacts-blackburn-rovers-record-home-defeat/

10 minutes ago, martonrover said:

I divide my time between Hull and Blackpool.

If Mowbray gets us in the Play Offs I’ll expose my derrière from both the Humber Bridge and Blackpool Tower.

I was more highlighting what a bizarre and talentless division this is, when we can be so abject and still be challenging. 

No-one believes we will be anything but mid-table fodder, and although I provocatively dared to suggest we may win on Saturday (in front of 20000 screaming kids), it will take a real exercise in man-management to get us in a position to even compete....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, windymiller7 said:

Good start tbf. Think it needs a bigger headline for the match report:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19692903.tony-mowbray-reacts-blackburn-rovers-record-home-defeat/

"his players will never forget the night they were humbled 7-0 by Fulham"  makes it sound a bit like we where playing peps Man city or Wengers Arsenal at their absolute peak! it was a so so Fulham team with a a smattering of good players but mostly championship quality!

2 minutes ago, BlueBro said:

Can somebody explain why, even in the midst of our biggest ever home humiliation in 146 years, this conman of a manager gets a free pass. Why aren't the Blackburn End in particular calling for him to go? I spoke to several fans tonight who were of the opinion 'what do you expect were playing Fulham  they were in premier league last year' I fear a lot of our fans are as defeatist and negative as Mowbray himself. 

These days the Blackburn End is about 30 people in the top corner then try make any noise. Home games are a chore, it would take another 3 or 4 7-0 defeats in a row before any real unrest.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, DE. said:

He either feels completely untouchable no matter what happens on the pitch, or literally does not give a single fuck about the club or any of the fans. 

First bit, suspect he feels fairly untouchable until his contract expires unless it looks like we're going down.

Second bit, agree he doesn't give a flying fuck, probably because he knows he won't be here next season irrespective of tonight.

At least could have apologised to the fans for the worst defeat in the Club's history though.

• Like 1

Some in the BBE are as embarrassing as the manager, they deserve each other.

Trying to get TM blue and white army chants going, ripping the piss out of their own team when getting beat, Then chanting Mowbray time to go at the end !

WFT has happened to our fans ?

• Like 5