BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

29 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yep. Looking most likely unless he fancies the American dream (but then his missus will need to forget any Towie dreams).

To be a fly on the wall in the changing rooms come Tuesday morning. Enjoy it, Joe mate.

Ha - would be hilarious, his missus can fly off and leave family and friends behind for a bit of MLS.

5 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I will be absolutely fucking furious with that. I wouldn't sell for 3 million to a team that don't directly compete with us, let alone to the main fucking team we are competing with right now!!! If Mowbray forces the owners to accept that he has gone right back to being a fucking moron.

Better have an exceptional replacement lined up.

I'm furious too but the way they are set up it would be £3m plus add ons if the get to premiership.

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

I'm furious too but the way they are set up it would be £3m plus add ons if the get to premiership.

Just no chance he can go there if we have any shred of nous behind the scenes. Sell the f*cker to anyone bar Bournemouth and QPR.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

4 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I mean. Squad player ok. But IF Rothwell is going we better bloody have a permanent and very, very decent replacement lined up.

And can he f*ck go to Bournemouth. 

He would presumably be playing left wing back 

He wouldn't be the Rothwell replacement.

Giles far more talented than just be seen as a squad man

• Like 1

Just now, Displaced Rover said:

I can’t believe anyone at our club would be dense enough to sell him to Bournemouth. £3m in to potentially fuck up £100m+ promotion bounty.

If we could get Luke freeman as a replacement , I’d drive the twohat to Bournemouth 

1 minute ago, superniko said:

Not a chance he goes to Bournemouth surely. We just reject their offer regardless and accept Chicago / Any Other. If he wants out he has his chance….just not to Bournemouth / QPR / Boro / Sheff Utd etc. 

If decisions are being made for footballing reasons that would be the case.

Trouble is I am not sure decisions here are made for footballing reasons, certainly not since last summer. 

i would`nt personally sell him to a rival but i can see parker playing him everywhere but his best position,thus rendering joe ineffective he`s a poor manager with a squad that should be up with fulham,i would`nt worry to much about it tbh,the best solution would be to offer him to rangers and get him out of the way completely

3 minutes ago, pomster said:

Nothing has been said regarding the club excepting any offer?

Venky have said no one is going anywhere, lets wait and see what happens eh!

They also said Ronaldinho was coining in…so I don’t put a ton of weight behind their statements.