BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Why would we accept £3m from Bournemouth when we rejected £4.5 from the yanks🤷🏻‍♂️

Because $4.5 is less than £3m

As is their bid of $4.5m

Edited by Mike E
  • Like 1

39 3

YES its 3 goals in 39 games in a promotion campaign for Joe Rothwell....not good enough ..... but lunacy if he goes to a promotion candidate....shame on you Joe...

Would try to make Ryan Giles a permanent deal from Wolves.

Edited by neophox
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Agent and player probably made it clear he wouldn't be accepting any terms with the yanks. 

I’d send him there on a fee of $100 then. Unless there’s a league in the Antarctic interested. 

Edited by yankfan
  • Like 1

Just now, RoverDom said:

Three lefts backs, does that mean Edun earmarked for midfield role? Or Giles further forward? 

Or Edun set for a lengthy period on the side lines after yesterday 🤷🏼‍♂️

33 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

No idea who this guy is but seems to be a journo of some sorts. Fair few other tweet saying similar. 

So, if true, Mowbray has presumably persuaded the owners to sell in order to sign the replacements he alluded to yesterday.

If we sell without a replacement(s), that would be very poor.

4 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Three lefts backs, does that mean Edun earmarked for midfield role? Or Giles further forward? 

Edun will be out for a while by the sounds of it, Pickering seems way off a return still so we've actually got no left backs as it stands. Giles would be a welcome addition 

Bournemouth about to sign Cantwell, Demneke and Rothwell? Doesn’t make sense looking at their squad unless they are selling the likes of Billing and Solanke! Anyway, if he does slither off down south then it shows the mark of the person he is and in the words of Keegan, I would love it If we beat them…".

• Like 4

All of those stupid posts about the club trying to “stoke anger” and turn them against Joe. The silly pie in the sky guesstimations of why this is the clubs fault and not him.

Whatever anybody says I do not and will never believe that Mowbray wants to sell Rothwell to Bournemouth. He’s obviously got no choice. The man has downed tools and decided to go somewhere for extra ££. He’s a disgrace. He’s let his team mates down and shown his true colours. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

No idea who this guy is but seems to be a journo of some sorts. Fair few other tweet saying similar. 

He's one of the few Twitter journo's who is actually decent. Generally spot on with transfer stuff.

If our replacement is a loan from wolves, I'll be fuming.

Mowbray said yesterday about selling and replacing with 2 23/24 year old championship quality players. So, make sure the fax machine is turned on!

Also, Rothwell going to Bournemouth is a proper bridge burner 🖕

Edited by davulsukur

Clearly Rothwell’s burnt his bridges and Mowbray would rather him gone regardless of which club he ends up at. Shocking.

For all those wanting to skew this to blame Venky’s or Mowbray, Rothwell has downed tools and essentially forced us to sell to our nearest promotion rivals. There’s only one villain in this.

There will be Bournemouth fans reading this thread pissing themselves and frankly so would I in their position. All I’d say is that it took us three years to get a worthwhile season out of him and he will screw you over at the first opportunity. Glad to see the back of him.

Edited by magicalmortensleftpeg
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Gutted we seemed to have missed out on maja,  I really do think he will tear up this league 

We need a striker before deadline we really do, someone that can chip in a fair few goals 

I don’t really get this whole thing about Maja. Scored a couple of goals in the premier league, a few in league one and has been deemed surplus to requirements at his current team and has barely played this season due to injury. Can’t say I’m overly alarmed at us not signing him. Or am I missing something?

• Like 4