BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup Draw

There's now way this is a big crowd i don't know where that notion pops up.

Often we've only had 5 or 6 thousand home fans on these even when league gates were bigger than now. Only reason they are bringing so many is free buses alongside 10 quid tickets.

Much ado about nothing.

• Like 1

Yep, always c5-6k home fans for 3rd/4th round ties, has been for many a year at Ewood.

But as with Forest it’s strange how much hand wringing there now is about it (social media strikes again, you’d think).

It’s fairly simple, half of ST holders don’t turn up ergo it’s a reduced crowd.

• Like 2

On 26/01/2023 at 09:36, only2garners said:

On Monday evening Birmingham had sold more tickets for this game than Rovers. There will obviously be a late rush at the reduced price and it will end up a decent crowd but there's no way there is going to be chaos. 

We were almost outnumbered with Notts Forest supporters in the league cup tie at £10 a ticket, but this ones a Saturday afternoon FA cup tie there shoud be a decent turn out. Birmingham have signed Khadra on loan till the end of the season, lets hope he doesn't come back to haunt us.

30 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

We were almost outnumbered with Notts Forest supporters in the league cup tie at £10 a ticket, but this ones a Saturday afternoon FA cup tie there shoud be a decent turn out. Birmingham have signed Khadra on loan till the end of the season, lets hope he doesn't come back to haunt us.

On the other hand Forest should be a more attractive opposition than Big Club as a Premier League team. And whilst the Forest game was midweek it was right before Christmas when the kids were out of school.

3 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Did someone say Brum have sold 5K? 

An article from yesterday on their official site states "Up to 3,000 Bluenoses will enter the ground at the Darwen End". I assume a Bluenose is Big Club supporter. 😆

Some have suggested they've sold their allocation in the Darwen End lower, but it sounds like it's half the tier as opposed to the full tier.

Edited by goozburger
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

I think Markanday should start he's beginning to show potential. A goal would boost his confidence. About time BBD got on the scoresheet again to.

He’s still not fit & Tomasson will be glad because he clearly doesn’t rate him…

With Thomas coming in and no doubt us brining in a new CF, Markanday will be frozen out either more! The lads wasted and if not being picked then may aswell go out on loan! 

My prediction on this game is that it will be yet another awful performance from the blue & whites. We have no pace and no excitement in this team to make us fans think otherwise…3-1 Birmingham.

Attendance 11K

Edited by BankEnd Rover

4 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

They have sold all there tickets for the bottom tier of the Darwen End, not sure about the top tier.

3,300 into 4,900 doesn't equate to that although i don't doubt they'll open the upper again.

Real astute guy is Waggot when it comes to saving the pennies to waste the pounds.

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Can only presume that the inclusion of Vale is a desperate attempt to stick to your guns regardless of performance. Hopefully he will be sent away on loan 

He did the same sticking Hirst in his line up in every pre-match thread

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Can only presume that the inclusion of Vale is a desperate attempt to stick to your guns regardless of performance. Hopefully he will be sent away on loan 

No I rated Vale whilst as you so maybe accept my opinions and stop trying to Start another pointless debate 

I look forward to Vale scoring tomorrow 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BankEnd Rover said:

He’s still not fit & Tomasson will be glad because he clearly doesn’t rate him…

With Thomas coming in and no doubt us brining in a new CF, Markanday will be frozen out either more! The lads wasted and if not being picked then may aswell go out on loan! 

My prediction on this game is that it will be yet another awful performance from the blue & whites. We have no pace and no excitement in this team to make us fans think otherwise…3-1 Birmingham.

Attendance 11K

Nice to see a bit of positivity 

• Like 1