BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Couldn’t get a stream but from what friends have messaged. Mullered them first half but messing about at the back cost us a goal and nearly another 1.

Second half they were better but we were poor. Some saying poor game management when still at 3-1 not to just close the game out - then even more so at 3-2. I guess that is the teams inexperience showing. Everyone seems to be saying it was more about poor play from us than great play from them - but for me they deserve credit for getting themselves back in it. We are still a work in progress and will be a while before we are seeing games like this out. We’ve dominated the ball again but they had double our shots on target.

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Some of Burnley’s finest offering out some pensioners here. Bit cringe tbh.

https://www.facebook.com/awaydaysleepers/

Love the fact they were separated by a small metal fence and 1 steward yet didn't have the guts to jump it and get stuck in. They frightened an old couple though so they had a 'proper result'. Tw*ts. 

Su Su Suicide 🙂 

36 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Dirty Dingles!

There’ll be a lot of players watching that and thinking “ He’s a snapper, let’s get to work “. Probably a straight red card for the Blackpool player but the Burnley lad lost his shit completely. Totally pointless sending off. Just roll over a few times like everybody else.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Dirty Dingles!

9 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

There’ll be a lot of players watching that and thinking “ He’s a snapper, let’s get to work “. Probably a straight red card for the Blackpool player but the Burnley lad lost his shit completely. Totally pointless sending off. Just roll over a few times like everybody else.

Feck me he nearly snapped his leg - should have chinned the little b’stard. Agree though, should have kept his cool on the pitch and chinned him in the tunnel.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Feck me he nearly snapped his leg - should have chinned the little b’stard. Agree though, should have kept his cool on the pitch and chinned him in the tunnel.

'Snapped his leg'? It was an innocuous coming together that the Burnley lad made a meal of. He then had a little tantrum (probably because hew was embarrassed about going over so easily) and recklessly barged over an innocent party.

That's how I saw it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Kevin Ball probably saying "he got the ball".

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Dyche being linked with Stoke - for me that would likely make them serious competition.

I think that is a really good fit. His reputation won't matter to Stokies who lauded Tony Pulis after several successful seasons. With this window nearly at an end it will probably take some time to stamp his mark but I think he will.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J*B said:

Agreed, but it’ll take 18 months. 

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

I think that is a really good fit. His reputation won't matter to Stokies who lauded Tony Pulis after several successful seasons. With this window nearly at an end it will probably take some time to stamp his mark but I think he will.

Will be interesting if it happens. He came to us and turned the 2nd worst defence in the league into the second best within a month - and without signing a player. The following season he got us promoted in second. As I recall the main signing were Heaton for free, Vokes and Shackel - and Mee I think. Not sure what state Stokes squad is in but Dyche has it in his locker to make a quick impact. Agree though probably next season maybe more so than this one.

• Like 1