BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

13 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Well if Kompany leaves hopefully they'll appoint steve kean.

Perfect fit for them, premier league experience, cheap and he's a total cunt.

Match made in a cesspit.

Same could be said for Bellamy 

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

go on then who would you go for? 

You are very quickly to criticise people choice so go on then! 

Kinnell spat me Greggs brew on me dashboard 

Posted (edited)

Might be a long shot but would potter be a good shout, plays a similar style to kompany. I’m not sure where potter fits for his next gig . He isn’t going to get one of the top jobs now and everyone knows you can’t stay out of football to long. Walking the championship with Burnley and being back in the prem would be a good choice for his career imo although I doubt he would take it.

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Might be a long shot but would potter be a good shout, plays a similar style to kompany. I’m not sure where potter fits for his next gig . He isn’t going to get one of the top jobs now and everyone knows you can’t stay out of football to long. Walking the championship with Burnley and being back in the prem would be a good choice for his career imo although I doubt he would take it.

https://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/next-brighton-manager-odds-graham-potter-favourite-to-replace-roberto-de-zerbi/218035

2 hours ago, KentExile said:

I never considered him going back, didn’t think the fans were fond after his departure. Obviously that’s better than the dingle dome and I’m sure all is forgiven if he wins his first few games

Sky are reporting a £10m agreement between that lot and Bayern for Kompany to go. Funnily enough it didn't say who was paying who. 😃😃

32 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Sky are reporting a £10m agreement between that lot and Bayern for Kompany to go. Funnily enough it didn't say who was paying who. 😃😃

crazy decision by Bayern. Don't understand it why they are going for him. 

I wouldn't have got rid of Tuchel either but backed him

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Modern football 🤦‍♂️

Sure the data geeks at Bayern have made it clear that some Dingle outperformed his X-assists last season or something.

I just don't get it myself. 

Is it too late to cancel the statue ?

Rumours of trouble in the camp I believe. Having said that there are always disgruntled players at any club if they think they should be getting game time and they aren’t. Especially when they see other players struggling but still getting selected.  Having 40 players just magnifies the issue though.

I thought Frank Lampard was the definition of failing upwards, but it seems Kompany has outdone Frank here.

He might well turn out to be a very good coach long term, but getting such a huge job after ultimately failing at Burnley is pretty wild. That being said, what is he, Bayern's 9th choice or something? They have been getting desperate in the last few weeks.

16 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

How would you feel if Bellamy took over from Kompany? 

Not for me, no experience

6 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Would imagine he’s got his sights set higher than Burnley or the Championship. I wasn’t his biggest fan either to be honest.

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Stories suggest around £13 million/15miilion euro - crazy stuff

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is it too late to cancel the statue ?

Rumours of trouble in the camp I believe. Having said that there are always disgruntled players at any club if they think they should be getting game time and they aren’t. Especially when they see other players struggling but still getting selected.  Having 40 players just magnifies the issue though.

I’ve heard him and Bellamy had a big fall out pre last game of the season. Some suggestion that this move was already in the works.

3 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Not for me, no experience

Would imagine he’s got his sights set higher than Burnley or the Championship. I wasn’t his biggest fan either to be honest.

Stories suggest around £13 million/15miilion euro - crazy stuff

I’ve heard him and Bellamy had a big fall out pre last game of the season. Some suggestion that this move was already in the works.

Bellamy falling out with someone - surely not. 😉

• Like 9

On 24/05/2024 at 13:42, morninbob said:

Newcastle and Liverpool sniffing around Trafford, we could make a profit due to the young, and English tax.

Chelsea bidding 20m now according to Nixon, time to get an auction going.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, morninbob said:

Chelsea bidding 20m now according to Nixon, time to get an auction going.

What’s that old saying ? “ A fool and his money are soon parted “. They must be mad.

A player who was dropped by a team cruising to relegation for not being good enough is worth £20 million ? The game’s really gone. I think I’ll go back to bed.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

I was absolutely stunned at the Wharton fee. Even through my Claret tinted lenses you could see what a genuine talent that lad is.

I’m fuming. Players like that come along every 10 years at clubs like ours, and that’s if you’re lucky. Phil Jones, Damien Duff etc.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, sharpysharps86 said:

I thought Frank Lampard was the definition of failing upwards, but it seems Kompany has outdone Frank here.

He might well turn out to be a very good coach long term, but getting such a huge job after ultimately failing at Burnley is pretty wild. That being said, what is he, Bayern's 9th choice or something? They have been getting desperate in the last few weeks.

And like a bad dream he (Lampard) is now being linked to our vacancy. You guys may yet get your wish, we might actually appoint someone more useless than Kean.

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’m fuming. Players like that come along every 10 years at clubs like ours, and that’s if you’re lucky. Phil Jones, Damien Duff etc.

Why? Don't make no difference 0% spend is £0

• Like 4