BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan (a), FA Cup 3rd Round, 8/1/21

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

And that ladies & gentleman is the kick start to a poor run of form…you heard it hear first…loosing today should bother people a lot more than it does.

Trying to be positive but heads will drop & we all know what happens with Mowbray in charge

We MUST get a reaction next week. 

That's the fear.  

We'll have a good idea after the next game whether we have a top 6 shout  or whether we'll be 14th in May. 

8 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Absolute disaster of a day.

A loss

A goalkeeping horror show worse than any I've ever seen

Injuries to 1 key player and another who perhaps isn't as key but still needed in Gallagher. Sure Van Hecke was limping too?

Wasn't gonna have a drink but hell fire after that 😳

Van Hecke took a kick to win the FK we scored from. I assume he'll be fine.

If Kaminski had played today, we win that, it's that simple.

Pears redeemed himself a bit with those clean sheets, although like I said before he didn't have to do tons to earn them. But after that, no, I don't ever want to see him play for us again.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

And that ladies & gentleman is the kick start to a poor run of form…you heard it hear first…loosing today should bother people a lot more than it does.

Trying to be positive but heads will drop & we all know what happens with Mowbray in charge

We MUST get a reaction next week. 

Hate to say it but I called it even before the game 🤣 sorry. Really hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

• Backroom
14 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I was getting pelters for saying he's lucky to be a pro...

Keeper is a joke character 

And you’d deserve pelters too…

Lucky to be a pro? Have a word with yourself he’s been awesome in his first season and a half, he has off days which is to be expected but he’s a cracking talent 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hasta said:

If that was a goalkeeper for a North West Counties league team I’d stilll say it was embarrassing.

A semi-pro keeper wouldn't make a mistake like that, and neither would most amateurs

It was unforgiveable. I've never seen anything like it

Give him his P45

• Like 3

Just now, Tom said:

Lucky to be a pro? Have a word with yourself he’s been awesome in his first season and a half, he has off days which is to be expected but he’s a cracking talent 

He was absolutely shit today. As bad a performance as I have ever seen recently.

3 minutes ago, neophox said:

Khadra should start every game.... he's way better than Dolan or Gallagher.... Brereton maybe back to Brereton for two games now...need to get Diaz back...

Khadra does start every game haha.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Don't agree, sorry.  I'll stand by my original view.  He was released for a reason for nowt

• Like 1