BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

it really ****** me off when tinpot outfits like fulham and bournemouth are outspending the likes of sheff wed,forest,middlesborough etc,traditional biggish clubs with a history of being in the top flight

Middlesbrough mentioned but no rovers?

JRC will never be a footballer. 

Please someone argue with me. 

Hectried to gift them another by dribbling out of defence, into a brick wall. 

We're unlucky that we've had to play him, it's not his fault. 

This has been soooo disappointing. We look so inept, esp going forward...

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

At this point I'm just hoping Johnson takes one of their players out for the rest of the season - just pick one, they're all petulant sods. 

aye,if they are going to dive about and wave their arms about,at least make them do so in pain🙂,love to see wilson or that stupid looking **** kabano rolling about with a real injury

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Rothwell and Buckley need to come on .... and just hope for the best

We've been dire

They'll do nothing, and neither will Gallagher who will be ahead of them no doubt. He'll do nothing as well, apart from jog around nonchalantly whilst flicking the hair from his face.

Mowbray walking off looking like he's in deep thought. I fully expect a managerial suicide dive in the second half.

• Like 2

• Backroom

You need a solid, clever gameplan to get something from Fulham away. Whatever we're doing, it isn't solid or clever. Fulham certanly know their way around the dark arts, but should probably consider whether it's a good idea to make that so obvious on national TV against a team like us. 

Anyway, we just need to keep the score respectable and move on. This was always a 'bonus' match and we rarely get anything from those kinds of matches.

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Giles on the right wing..... someone explain that

Summed up by him trying to control it with his right foot there and knocking it out for a throw. 

Mowbray for the love of God do not let us get bent over again here for another tubbing. Change things at the break - we’re getting run ragged all over the pitch and haven’t even had a shot on target.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

For anyone still thinking about promotion. Remember this Fulham side will get battered every week. It would be a truely horrible season for us. Be lucky to get 10 points with this manager and side.

I sadly agree. As much as I want promotion, we'd be the worst team in prem league history. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

And why we signed him as a provider of crosses in the first place when we have no target men.

And why we didn't sign a target man.

And why we ever signed Gallagher in the first place for such a huge fee.

Mowbray's time at Rovers has been one long list of "why"?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I honestly don't understand this at all. Tombola Time? If Giles is to be in this team it can only be in Pickering's place. And I'm sure he would be much better there than Pickering. But his strength is crossing and we have no-one to cross to. So why is he even at the club? It's all totally devoid of any sense or strategy.

• Like 1