BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22

1 minute ago, rigger said:

I don't know what exactly we do practice all week.

He probably think set pieces are below him, he's all about pure football is our Tone. If his teams start making the most of set plays, a la Allardyce, he will be worried that he won't have Klopp and others sending him all their young players to develop. 

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

By the way - Travis is a much, much better player than Reed.

Thought it at the time when they were both at the club and nothing today has changed my mind. Reed is tidy on the ball, but Travis is everywhere. 

Early start on the sauce today?

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Even Kaminski's distribution has been terrible recently. 

He has struggled with distribution most of the season really, compared to the year before. He is used to doing the 'sweeper keeper' thing, closer to the middle of the pitch. We've changed our playing approach this season of course so that doesn't really happen anymore.

Thought it at the time when they were both at the club and nothing today has changed my mind. Reed is tidy on the ball, but Travis is everywhere. 

I can guarantee that if we offered them Travis plus 2 million for Reed, it would be rejected out of hand.

taking that lsd stuff is very dangerous,lots of people have been damaged for life by that stuff

• Like 1

I wasn't fully watching just then, may have missed something, but it looked like...Rothwell fouled in the middle of the pitch, play continued, long enough for Fulham to have a shot from the outside of the box...and then their player got booked for the foul which wasn't given?

• Like 1

Johnson looks like a unfit middle aged dad playing football with his kids in the park. It’s getting me worried that I may look similar when I’m out with my little boy 😬😬😂

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I'd be livid if we offered £2m for Reed outright. 

Wow. Just wow. Honestly, if it's not the alcohol, are you on something today? Normally I agree with most of your posts but there's a couple of doozies today...

(Not referring to the other one I quoted btw)

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 1

• Moderation Lead
13 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Little Boy gone off then....looks lost in a man's game.  Where's Bucko these days . ?

Of all the things to find fault with in our performance today, you attempt to dig out a young lad that actually was one of our better performers. 
Also, the second sentence is certainly fishing for a rise out of a poster you’ve been told several times to ignore , for the sake of message board harmony.
Please don’t do that.

• Like 2