BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Ayala is not 6 times the player that Nyambe is nor is Gallagher, relatively, 5 times the player Nyambe is.

IMO, the management of our wage 'structure' (if that's what you can call it) is a total feckin joke and absolutely indefensible.

At this moment in time, both Ayala and Galagher are much better players for the Rovers than Nyambe 

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Ayala is not 6 times the player that Nyambe is nor is Gallagher, relatively, 5 times the player Nyambe is.

IMO, the management of our wage 'structure' (if that's what you can call it) is a total feckin joke and absolutely indefensible.

Signing Ayala on those wages was a joke, no value for money. Giving Gallagher a new contract should was gross incompetence. Mowbray was puddled.

I found Nyambe utterly frustrating; he’d get you on your feet flying down the wing, then pass it backwards or lose the ball. I think he got one assist last season. Defensively he was pretty steady though. 

Could be worse eh, Mowbray still in charge would have used all the wage budget up on signing up Middlesborough's released and experienced Peltier, Bamba and Taylor in retaliation this very week, that'll show the Boro taking our young! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I don't rate Nyambe that much. I think he is average right back. I wouldn't offered him more than 10k a week in wages. 

If he wants to go Boro has back up player to Jones for right wing back slot then so be it. 

Fantastic defender, just not great going forward. Will we replace him with better? At the minute it doesn’t look like it! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Why the fuck are we even talking about meaningless ex Rovers players ?

Nyambe was useless going forward. Useless at crossing. Competent at defending. Hardly Salgado who Venkys decided couldn't play in case they had to sign a cheque.

Be we have fuck all else to argue about when we ain't being linked with anyone 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I don't rate Nyambe that much. I think he is average right back. I wouldn't offered him more than 10k a week in wages. 

If he wants to go Boro has back up player to Jones for right wing back slot then so be it. 

But your happy to pay Ayala twice as much!

Just because Waggott has agreed to see you on Monday, don't let commonsense go out of the window.  Give him feckin hell and tell him to earn his £300k+ pa.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Boro are like rovers they don’t do signing on fees they do loyalty payments at the end of contract I am led to understand - if we accept the suggestion he was on £3k or so a week at Ewood suggesting he is worth a £17k a week pay rise is beyond comprehension based in his playing attributes - he is a long way off from being a top championship right back or wing back

I would bet my house on it there is a nice signing on fee, Lenihan got a tasty one, and Nyambe will be no different. 

8 minutes ago, rigger said:

I can hear the Lytham festival from my garden.

I can hear an 🦉,  I'm guessing page 300 before signing   , or we just chill .

I'm sure we are use to the usual TM ️ vs 💰 scenario we got told every window. 

Edited by slowmo

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Who said he was the disrupter....? You don't  know anythjng

I'm calling HR

HR here how can I help?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Butty said:

Fantastic defender, just not great going forward. Will we replace him with better? At the minute it doesn’t look like it! 

Fantastic is pushing it quite a bit! But either way going forward is half the job of a modern fullback 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

1 hour ago, Butty said:

We see after the summer transfer window ends. I think we will 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

But your happy to pay Ayala twice as much!

Just because Waggott has agreed to see you on Monday, don't let commonsense go out of the window.  Give him feckin hell and tell him to earn his £300k+ pa.

I have said I want Ayala to leave. 

My Nyambe comment is based on my opinion and I've never been a big fan of him. 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We see after the summer transfer window ends. I think we will 

I have said I want Ayala to leave. 

My Nyambe comment is based on my opinion and I've never been a big fan of him. 

I, would not want Ayala to leave, I would want him to be available for more games.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i can`t find any news of nyambe going to middlesborough in the mainstream media,plenty of talk about in those silly internet football newsfeeds and on those crazy message/forum boards!!!!!

Boro are still trialing Tommy Smith for RB

2 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Why the fuck are we even talking about meaningless ex Rovers players ?

Nyambe was useless going forward. Useless at crossing. Competent at defending. Hardly Salgado who Venkys decided couldn't play in case they had to sign a cheque.

What can we talk about then?. The start of the season is 23 days away and we haven't had a single transfer in but we've lost several starters? We can only say it once!

Edited by 47er
  • Like 2