BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

1 hour ago, neophox said:

Waggot out!!!

I agree Waggot isn't of the right calibre for the club that we want to get back to being!

BUT! Why does this Sunhail Pasha keep getting a free pass!? My gut feeling says he appears to be the biggest hurdle between identifying players and getting deals over the line (well maybe 2nd biggest after the owners obviously) 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Broughton identifies target. JDT says no.

Broughton identifies target. JDT says yes. Swag says no.

Broughton identifies target. JDT says yes. Swag says yes. Suhail says no.

Broughton identifies target. JDT says yes. Swag says yes. Suhail says yes. Passed to India. Pause. Venkys say yes. Player has already signed elsewhere.

We await Broughton identifying his first target.

💯 💯 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

(post of the year🏆

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

23 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Broughton identifies target. JDT says no.

Broughton identifies target. JDT says yes. Swag says no.

Broughton identifies target. JDT says yes. Swag says yes. Suhail says no.

Broughton identifies target. JDT says yes. Swag says yes. Suhail says yes. Passed to India. Pause. Venkys say yes. Player has already signed elsewhere.

We await Broughton identifying his first target.

This made me laugh, alot! I think I laugh so I don't cry!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Huddersfield boss wasn’t backed and look what happened….. Waggot & Pasha take note …. The likes of Mowbray & Venus are long gone …. 

Always thought the JDT appointment would end up going to shit. Too good for Venkys and he may not even be all that. Utterly wretched 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Always thought the JDT appointment would end up going to shit. Too good for Venkys and he may not even be all that. Utterly wretched 

It's been less than a month and the season hasnt even started for gods sake!!

Personal insults should be allowed when people make comments like this🙄🙈

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 3

Full list of trialists at Reading:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Brandon Ormonde-Ottewill

🇬🇳 Julian Jeanvier

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Sam Hutchinson

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Grant Ward

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jacob Davenport

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jodi Jones

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Josh Murphy

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Conor Wickham

1 hour ago, unleaded said:

Huddersfield boss wasn’t backed and look what happened….. Waggot & Pasha take note …. The likes of Mowbray & Venus are long gone …. 

This is long what I’ve thought, they are the real blockers to signings. Looks better when budgets are left unspent 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Give him time. His method was always to assess first. Frustrating I know.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

It’s up there with a few horrendous posts I’ve seen recently…No one has a right to judge until, id say, a few weeks into the season…signings will come…Markanday is more or less a new signing…We have some good young lads coming through which, who knows, could surprise us.

No doubt we will see more of Hedges & I think Gally will see 15+ goals this season…that’s a lot for me to say as I’m not his biggest fan.

• Like 4

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

It’s up there with a few horrendous posts I’ve seen recently…No one has a right to judge until, id say, a few weeks into the season…signings will come…Markanday is more or less a new signing…We have some good young lads coming through which, who knows, could surprise us.

No doubt we will see more of Hedges & I think Gally will see 15+ goals this season…that’s a lot for me to say as I’m not his biggest fan.

I personally disagreed massively with the post, but it’s their opinion and they’ve a right to it. A lot of It’s in the wording.

I.E- ‘our transfer window so far has been a bit slow, what are we up to?’. 
Nowt wrong with that for me and a fair summary. Don’t forget it’s silly season, everything goes at a million miles a minute including people’s emotions. 

I wish we had moved more quickly and bedded in new signings already, but this is Venky world and I’ve seen quicker tortoises.

3 hours ago, Torgeir said:

Mowbray left a more than capable squad. Waggott is the main culprit for me and he’s still here. Letting established first team players in their mid/early twenties run down their contracts is a bad idea. 

Rothwell we probably stop from going, but along with Raya and Nyambe was mismanaged here. Received peanuts for Raya and nothing for Nyambe, Rothwell and Lenihan. 

Rothwell has history of running down his contracts, he had no intention of staying. And the way Mowbray treated him in the earlier part of his stay here could you blame him?

Replies on a postcard to ....

• Like 1

Just now, K-Hod said:

I personally disagreed massively with the post, but it’s their opinion and they’ve a right to it. A lot of It’s in the wording.

Nowt wrong with that for me and a fair summary. Don’t forget it’s silly season, everything goes at a million miles a minute including people’s emotions. 

I wish we had moved more quickly and bedded in new signings already, but this is Venky world and I’ve seen quicker tortoises.

So you agree with Judging JDT is going to shit yet we’ve not kicked a ball under him? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

So you agree with Judging JDT is going to shit yet we’ve not kicked a ball under him? 

4 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Sorry just re-read your post! Thought you disagreed with my originally post. My bad.

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

It’s easy to get frustrated. But why when we’ve not kicked a ball yet? Still plenty of signings yet.

19 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Full list of trialists at Reading:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Brandon Ormonde-Ottewill

🇬🇳 Julian Jeanvier

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Sam Hutchinson

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Grant Ward

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jacob Davenport

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jodi Jones

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Josh Murphy

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Conor Wickham

None of those are even that good.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I don't think he has said anything wrong there, personally.

There's always a concern that an appointment could 'go to shit' due to those above the manager. Right now, it's looking like going that way. Not because of JDT. Nobody is having a go at him.

He is too good for Venky's. They don't deserve him and are lucky he came here. It's also true that JDT has to prove himself here. That's not calling him shit or a shit appointment.

Edited by SuperBrfc