BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

With Hyam signed and one other cb on route it looks as though jdt wants a back 3, Ayala, hyam, Wharton, Carter, Phillips and a new CB ( hopefully JPVH is solid and not only provides cover but also room for loans out 

would prefer a 532 as we don’t have any quality wide forwards/ wingers but I can see it being 523 which me personally I don’t like leaves you vulnerable in the middle andeans dack and sznodics are out of position 

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Transfer Window Discussion - Hyam The One & Only

After the last 3 games I actually think a high energy, powerful CM should be our priority for the last position rather than the Liverpool CB on loan. We're weak as piss in there. 

Hopefully we'll have a secure league position at the next window when JDT has seen the squad a bit longer.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, benhben said:

After the last 3 games I actually think a high energy, powerful CM should be our priority for the last position rather than the Liverpool CB on loan. We're weak as piss in there. 

Hopefully we'll have a secure league position at the next window when JDT has seen the squad a bit longer.

I agree. Central midfield is a glaring problem. You need to win the midfield battle in order for your more technical players to get into the game. Don't think we'll see anyone sign there though. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Yeah. Christ alive put that man on suicide watch. You’d think we’d press ganged him into coming.

Coventry forced him out for the cash, maybe he was very comfortable there. Robins didn't have any part in the decision too.

6 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Come on guys lol. Yeah, he doesn't look like much of a smiler, but he has upped his wedge and playing for a better club than Coventry./ 

Not according to them, they are massive compared to us....