BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

40 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

I'll help. 

Loan to buy? Wtf is that? Can someone explain it to me

Apparently it's a loan of the player with an option to buy him for far more than he is actually worth at the end of the term.

I was also wondering about what an acronym is and how much WE supposedly have to pay BBD if he leaves even though we're the selling Club.

3 minutes ago, alexanders said:

Sources: Blackburn Rovers in advanced talks to sign Siriki Dembele

Blackburn Rovers are in advanced talks to sign Bournemouth attacker Siriki Dembele, sources have told Football Insider.

The winger was a target for Turkish giants Besiktas, but Blackburn are now well placed to lure him to Ewood Park.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/blackburn-rovers-in-advanced-talks-to-sign-siriki-dembele/

Hell yeah!

Just now, 47er said:

You'd have to think Brereton is off if that's the case.

As good a replacement as we could get I think.

Can tell it's silly season when I'm liking when of your comments! 😉

4 minutes ago, alexanders said:

Blackburn Rovers are in advanced talks to sign Bournemouth attacker Siriki Dembele, sources have told Football Insider.

The winger was a target for Turkish giants Besiktas, but Blackburn are now well placed to lure him to Ewood Park.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/blackburn-rovers-in-advanced-talks-to-sign-siriki-dembele/

BBD, Dembele, Dack, Hirst, Wharton - shades of Noughties Barca

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alexanders said:

That would be some serious intent and quality but I'm afraid to very my hopes up. 

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Another cb??

makes sense and a clear proof that we are thinking 5 at the back. If we get a left-footed CB we have much more flexibility to go more direct and can spread the ball from left to right and right to left in a higher tempo. We can change from playing short in midfield and going long and be very unpredictable. 

• Like 1