BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

7 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

We need another signing in my opinion.

6.5 hours to go, Surley it can’t be us finished? I’ve a feeling we will announce one later, roughly 10pm with rovers official unlocking a secret sticker.

I'm beginning to wonder if that remaining sticker frame will be used for announcing a "shiny" new contract for Phillips/Wharton...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

We need another signing in my opinion.

6.5 hours to go, Surley it can’t be us finished? I’ve a feeling we will announce one later, roughly 10pm with rovers official unlocking a secret sticker.

that's plenty of time yet for BBD to move, Phillips to be poached, and tony to come back for his boy's, Bradley and Sam.

6 minutes ago, booth said:

I think we need more goals, at the moment we're relying on Brereton staying/staying fit, Gallagher, Hirst and Vale.

And Styles for fullback and midfield cover.

Id agree another goalscorer would be very nice but if Dack can build up his fitness we know he is a source of goals 

5 minutes ago, rover23 said:

Hearing Rovers have now ended talks with a prospective player who was lined up to replace BBD. 

No idea who the player is, but now we’d better hope nobody comes in for him with an offer which meets the valuation. 

Likely was Dembele than eh?

4 minutes ago, roverandout said:

With dembele in it will be a fantastic window.  If he doesn't  come in it will  be a very good window 

I'm not sure about that, are we stronger than we were last season? A season in which we weren't strong enough when injuries and suspicions kicked in?

Whether or not we've replaced like for like in terms of quality will play out over the weeks and months to come, thats the only real test, starting on Saturday at home to Bristol City.