BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 15/3/22

I wouldn’t mind being shit, but this absolute joke of a manager’s ineptitude with his teams and tactics is too much now. It’s not fun, at all, it’s torture. Why would you pay to see this shit? Stubborn dinosaur won’t change either. 

• Like 3

I cant even think of i time in my life that our form has switched from one extreme to the other for long periods within one season. Especially not without the manager getting sacked once the form drops!!! 

Just a pathetic shambles. 

Mowbray and waggot out (all though i know it wont happen) 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

• Backroom

Might as well throw everything at this now.

I'd prefer to lose 5-0 than die wondering. 

Chuck a few subs on and go all out attack second half.

We actually worry teams when we go at them. When was the last time we even tried it?!

Just now, Silas said:

Might as well throw everything at this now.

I'd prefer to lose 5-0 than die wondering. 

Chuck a few subs on and go all out attack second half.

We actually worry teams when we go at them. When was the last time we even tried it?!

Ya dreamin bud. Not even kidding, history has shown that this clown of a manager is far more like to switch to an even more defensive formation

I mean, was Johnson a bit too comfortable at centre back? No one, absolutely no one, would start Johnson as a traditional no 9 much less a false one. No matter what he's merits, these moves which a child simply would not do, are gross incompetence. No, gross negligence, and undo any claim to good work he can make. 

• Like 2