BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I'd take Robert Wagner now. I'm sure he managed a few disaster films in tge 70s.

He’d fit in well, murdered his wife, denied all knowledge, lying bastard, perfect fit.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Everyone is very quick to slate Steve Waggott over the handling of this situation. Have you stopped to think that we are only hearing Tony's side of the story and taking it as gospel. 

Like that disingenuous cretin has anything useful to say about anything Blackburn Rovers.... I'd rather listen to the sound of Ewood Park burning to the ground than spend a minute in the company of these charlatans. 

Waggott was quick enough to speak at the prayers on the pitch jobby, something I suspect he had absolutely fuck all to do with organising. Yet he won't speak to the local rag, or indeed anyone about the issues on the minds of lifelong rovers fans. 

When Mowbray does go, if I was Sharpe I'd be asking for a word, see if he opens up a little bit more when he's no longer a club employee,I suspect he might.....

• Like 2

You have to hope lawyers working for the family of the late Natalie Wood don't visit this site (highly unlikely I know) or else someone is going to be appearing before m'learned friends

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike E said:

I mentioned Knutsen a while back as a left-field option, but no idea how realistic it is. I think chaddy has mentioned him in recent weeks too.

It was rumored yesterday that Knutsen actually is on Burnley's list...

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/next-burnley-manager-kjetil-knutsen-michael-jackson-replace-sean-dyche-1608357

Edited by Swanson

1 hour ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Everyone is very quick to slate Steve Waggott over the handling of this situation. Have you stopped to think that we are only hearing Tony's side of the story and taking it as gospel. 

He's the frigging Chief Executive of the club he should have been the one putting out Mowbray is leaving.

If Tony has taken it upon himself to do it then Waggot should have been right out putting the record straight. It's an absolute joke then they wonder why half our own fans still think the club is dysfunctional. It really isn't difficult but when the LT reporter amongst others says Waggot has been ignoring his requests for weeks, even before this. Then something is distinctly off.....again.

The guy is useless when it comes to communicating with fans and always has been yet a photo opportunity on the pitch he's all over it.

No excuses, none.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, dallydally said:

Farke to be announced at the weekend. You heard it here first!

Yes please!!!

8 minutes ago, dallydally said:

Farke to be announced at the weekend. You heard it here first!

You said this previously, so hoping there's something in this post.

542699320_Screenshot2022-05-03at21_50_22.thumb.png.ce69b9daf8cee5a5545e175ff85a91aa.png

Farke's a funny one - got two promotions, but with one club, and that's pretty much his whole managerial career. Its hard to draw many conclusions on how he could work out at another club. Sort of feels like he could be any of terrible, good or mediocre. But I suppose the quintessential proven candidate in Neil Warnock failed to get Boro, Leeds promoted so anythings possible with anyone really.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I'd take Robert Wagner now. I'm sure he managed a few disaster films in tge 70s.

now that would be murder i`ll have to have a heart to heart with you about that one

• Like 4