BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not really, it's quite spiteful and unnecessary on Stelling's part.

Yet you have no problem with these disgusting owners leaving the manager of this football club not knowing where his future lies? Or his staff, or the players? 

Unbelievable Jeff!

Edited by Gav

3 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

What does the tweet actually say?  He blocked me ages ago in a petulant rage, suspect its not just me either 🤭

It says Mowbray had a long chat with the Chief Exec yesterday, that's all. So people are overreacting to it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gav said:

Yet you have no problem with these disgusting owners leaving the manager of this football club not knowing where his future lies? Or his staff, or the players? 

Unbelievable Jeff!

He seemed pretty certain about his future last week for someone who's allegedly had no communication whatsoever.

Also how did he know Park was leaving as well if the matter has never been discussed?

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

It says Mowbray had a long chat with the Chief Exec yesterday, that's all. So people are overreacting to it.

don't know i've thought all along mowbrays oh woe is me act was to get some sympathy and new contract

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Might be something and nothing but Nixon is hinting there's something in it by saying "I wonder" at the end.

If we're being pedantic "a long chat" isn't needed anyway. All that's needed is "We're not renewing your contract Tony, Thanks for your efforts' all the best for the future."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

He seemed pretty certain about his future last week for someone who's allegedly had no communication whatsoever.

Also how did he know Park was leaving as well if the matter has never been discussed?

It’s called reading between the lines, it’s all very spiteful and unnecessary.

But you carry on being outraged at Jeff Stelling…… 

8 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Might be something and nothing but Nixon is hinting there's something in it by saying "I wonder" at the end.

If we're being pedantic "a long chat" isn't needed anyway. All that's needed is "We're not renewing your contract Tony, Thanks for your efforts' all the best for the future."

...and Damien will be in charge for the game on Saturday"

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Nixon hinting at things, whatever next? It's his whole game. Drop vague hints about things to drum up attention and boost readership and his own 'relevance'.

The long chat is probably just because Tony and Swag spent time blubbing their love for each other and patting themselves on the back for how great they've been, how unfairly judged they are etc etc. If they're more professional than that, it will have just been discussions about where the club and perhaps them as individuals might go next.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mike E said:

'Man talks to boss', wow what a headline 🙄

Haha! It is when you 'wonder' about it too.

I heard Lenihan, Nyambe and Rothwell turned up to training today, so I guess they're signing new contracts then! Oh sorry, I mean, I wonder...

• Backroom
3 hours ago, Mellor Rover said:

In that case I'd like Wagott to know I'm also interested, and have just as much managerial experience in the championship.

With all due respect, and I know it was said in jest, but he has his UEFA Pro license and has more experience in management than the likes of Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney when they were handed championship jobs, as well as John Terry and Michael Carrick who are continuously linked with decent jobs. 

Im not advocating for McCarthy to get the job but he may as well throw his hat in the ring.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Would you or would you not have a 'Dingle' Consultant surgeon operate on you if it was needed to save your life.  Yes or No?

No. I wouldn’t want to touch one 

but I’d have dyche in tomorrow 

sean dyches blue and white army 

• Backroom

Typical Nicko

Rovers announce Mowbray is staying - I was right 

Rovers announce Mowbray leaving - I was right that’s what the meeting was about 

• Like 7

Maybe the meeting was Mowbray telling Waggott what needs to go in his interview and long awaited press release, asking him what he is and isn't allowed to say ahead of his eventual sit down with Rich Sharpe.

Maybe Waggott is waiting for direction and instructions from the lowly manager to tell him what needs to happen next.

• Like 1

How the hell would Nicko even know if a meeting had taken place? I'd expect a goodbye meeting to take place anyway unless him and Waggott have well and truly fallen out.

Unbelievable that people still lap up what Nixon says really, although perhaps it's just because of a lack of any more reliable news....

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I don't think it's possible for Mowbray to have a short chat to anybody about anything, he likes to exercise his mouth.

Unless that is he's asked a probing question or is criticised then he goes all shirty.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Maybe the meeting was Mowbray telling Waggott what needs to go in his interview and long awaited press release, asking him what he is and isn't allowed to say ahead of his eventual sit down with Rich Sharpe.

Maybe Waggott is waiting for direction and instructions from the lowly manager to tell him what needs to happen next.

Maybe Waggott asking for a job at Mowbray's next gig

• Like 1