BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

What does Brad know about the role and how much time would he be spending over here ?

Are they just looking to stick a name over a door for the sake of it to cover for bringing in a cheap novice manager ?

Really wouldn't trust much these lot do as they desperately try to plug holes of the duo that basically ran the inside of the club.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, unsall said:

Slaven Bilic anyone? Surprised his name never been mentioned, unless I missed it, currently out of work.

Would definitely take Bilic...but would the club be willing to pay the salary he will be demanding?

Plus pretty sure to get him a promise of a big Transfer budget would be required

• Like 2

1 minute ago, andyroversmad said:

Ainsworth has done a good job at Wycombe but nobody would want him if there wasn't a rovers connection. 

I want the best manager available for the job not because they was born in Blackburn or supports the club.

i genuinely thinks he`s a good manager,might be a bit short of the tactical side,but so was mowbray,he obviously does the man manager side well,the wycombe players love him,you can see by the effort they put in through the play offs,if you can get the players giving you that much it`s 75% of the job achieved,got loads of charisma as well,which other manager in england looks like an aging rock star😀

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WacoRover said:

If it’s Ainsworth, I think his zeal and love for Blackburn Rovers would shine through. He would be a beacon of light to players and fans alike. 

True, we may not win anymore than with Tony, but loving your club has to be better than the image of head in hands, shrug of shoulders, etc. 

Let's not forget taking a nap.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i genuinely thinks he`s a good manager,might be a bit short of the tactical side,but so was mowbray,he obviously does the man manager side well,the wycombe players love him,you can see by the effort they put in through the play offs,if you can get the players giving you that much it`s 75% of the job achieved,got loads of charisma as well,which other manager in england looks like an aging rock star😀

I don't think he's tactically limited.

I'd say he does what is needed to win based on the players he had, with better players I reckon he'd do better.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, unsall said:

Slaven Bilic anyone? Surprised his name never been mentioned, unless I missed it, currently out of work.

Id be delighted with him for one. Guess he doesn't have the right agent or know the right gossip columists because ive not read his name mentioned anywhere

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo