BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 25/4/22

1 minute ago, Gav said:

The manager must be asking himself where this energy has been over the past few months.

Probably in the same place his own energy has been and still apparently is. Teams often reflect their manager.

• Like 2

Stunningly good by us first half. Well done to all concerned.

Please do not mess it up by needless subs or going defensive. Just go more of the same.

I have warmed to Hedges. Pace and effort.

The Ref appears biased but our bookings were for a blatant foul  by Pickering and also a stupid  foul by SG and both 100% bookable. Preston are serial foulers but most of the minor variety. One though wasn't. At least the free kicks are being given.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

1 minute ago, Tom said:

But the 0.2% was the most important of the lot 

Brilliant from Gallagher, between two defenders and behind both but reacted first to get the goal 

He's looking alright again today to be fair to him. Good to see.

2 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Yeah surely we can't lose it from here? Draw a possibility but if we play like that again in the 2nd half we'll cruise it. Where the f8ck was this desire and intensity for the last 3 months though?  

Sadly we only turn up for one half 

Has Mowbray been reading my posts on social media? been saying for weeks we needed to drop this back 3 formation for 4-2-3-1 formation and pressing high and winning the ball back high up the pitch. 

We have been very good first half, 3 good goals. 

Play Gallagher up front and we will score goals. 

• Like 2

Brilliant half and infuriating that we couldn’t find that level of performance anyway for four months . Hopefully we can put these to the sword second half. 

Loved when the commentator said Preston can’t get near the play offs but then followed it up with it’s difficult and not many managers can do it but we have one hear who has the blue print etc .

I have a horrible feeling Grayson is after this job . Someone tell me I’m being paranoid 😅