BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

One of the latest in the division for putting them on sale

Next season starting earlier than ever before due to World Cup

Pricing set up to try to force people to buy before the end of June with 'loyalty' discount 

And Waggott thinks it is impressive that the rate of sales is higher than usual.

• Like 2

As much as I despise this regime for throwing away our PL status and the bumper crowds that went with it, it’s the decline from those heady days of Gary bloody Bowyer that worry me more.

A standard weekend crowd as we gave it a real good go, even with minimal away support, would be 14/15k, now it’s a relief to just see five figures.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

I’ve seen all the social media about counting the seats, we’ve sold tickets quicker this year than we’ve ever sold them"

"I look at some of the commentary and think it’s from a completely uninformed position.” (Do the 'experts' on here need to go and do some research, Steve?)

“Our sales are purely sales, there’s no comps there, these are purely sales. If I wanted to add staff on and give them comp tickets that would take them up to a level." (Preston's sales figures include all corporates and freebies given to staff, so ours aren't that bad really)

Been saying it for a while, that Swag and Co keep an eye on this forum and there we have it.

If your reading this Swag, you can resign at any point you know, sooner the better really.

I’m sure there will be quite a few thousand people around the local area who will be more than happy to write your notice out.

I’l even help you empty your office for free

Edited by pomster
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

We can moan all we want...the Swaggott man is NOT for turning!!

When your earning £300kpa and doing a piss poor job and getting away with it would you turn?

He should be ashamed of himself, he’s no more of a CEO than my pet slug

About time he climbed under a dark damp stone somewhere

6 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

We can moan all we want...the Swaggott man is NOT for turning!!

Season Tickets selling fast kidda...

image.thumb.png.0c675e3c6be2e8af38b59ffacbaae7a0.png

That's him demonstrating how he intended to squeeze a shrinking skint fanbase between his digits.

• Like 1

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 7,610 (+23)

Previous Updates
Sunday 26th June 2022: 7,587 (+13)
Saturday 25th June 2022: 7,574 (+26)

Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Previous Updates

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.

Good Job, Mr Waggot must be proud of you.. 

46 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Previous Updates

Notes & Disclaimers

Pay day in 2 days time for alot of people so I would imagine alot of people will renew then. 

I'll stick my neck out a bit, but as always with these estimates, they are just that, albeit based on real numbers and the odd assumption...

Based on the estimates, we would have another ~848 new season ticket holders between now and our first home game of the season if the average sales of 26.5 per day keeps up.

As mentioned a few times, the current estimates exclude the current loyalty scheme renewers because the club appeared to make ~2,256 seats instantly unavailable just before they reinstated the scheme, so for obvious reasons, I don't want to assume they are all sold. However, the previous loyalty scheme period saw us without a Head Coach, and with JDT being well-received, I'd like to believe ~1,000 or will have decided to renew. There is little logic to that figure, but just a conservative "less than half" idea.

If both of those things hold true, we're looking at ~9,458 season tickets.

That's also without taking into account two pay days between now and our first home game of the season. I'd expect the two pay days to add some modest boosts to the numbers. I think breaking 10,000 season tickets is possible, and it would be a great achievement on behalf of the supporters to have done that given the difficulties we all face.

Edited by goozburger
Realised there are 32 days until our first home game, not 39.
  • Like 2

I would be absolutely delighted with c10,000 (yep, that’s what this regime has done to my expectations) considering we had only just scraped past 7k a couple of weeks back and we haven’t had 10k+ since the club decided to torpedo the season ticket base, first with appointing Coyle, and then massive price hikes post Covid.

But I personally don’t see it, as the mood music from Swag doesn’t point to hitting those kind of figures, he’s just happy with having more than 7k by the sounds of it, and I don’t see vast numbers of the non renewers suddenly doing so just because the deadline has been extended for a second time.

But of course we’ll see at the weekend.

• Like 2

Oh some will, some examples of that are posters on here. 

But many won’t, and it isn’t necessarily due to being disillusioned, or the price. A good chunk of existing ST holders walk away every summer regardless due to all manner of personal circumstances, some football related, some not, whilst newbies/returners sign up to, in essence, replace them - the churn.

Edited by Mattyblue

The demographics of the sale of season tickets would be interesting. Waggott was quoted in a recent interview of a £4m season ticket sale target. If we sell more than last season it would be peddled as positive by the spin doctors but, as an example a friend has bought each of his two grandchildren a season ticket for the first time at £60 but to counter that his adult son has given his ticket up which would have cost £459. It would be interesting if a Fans Forum member could ask about sales and the revenue from them.