• Backroom
2 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

Annesley in…

Paging our resident Gibraltan 

edit sorry I believe it’s Gibraltarian

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Adam Wharton on today is good enough for the first team.

I've been hoping that Wharton and Garrett would fill spots in the first team squad this season, both absolutely good enough to replace the likes of Johnson and Davenport, with lots of room to grow and develop

• Like 6

1 minute ago, rock steady said:

What is JRC's actual 'natural' position? Because I can't remember him looking comfortable wherever he plays. I'm assuming he has some kind of ability to still be at the club, but he hides it quite well.

reminds me of jason lowe in the ability stakes,i.e he has none,makes you wonder how he made it as a pro

2 minutes ago, rock steady said:

What is JRC's actual 'natural' position? Because I can't remember him looking comfortable wherever he plays. I'm assuming he has some kind of ability to still be at the club, but he hides it quite well.

Was ahead of Nyambe at one stage... kind of says everything about our previous manager 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, rock steady said:

Quite a good crosser of the ball, but I have seen nothing else to merit a start, even at U23s level.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rock steady said:

Worryingly, i actually thought he was an attacker?

He's definitely not a right back/wing back though but we knew that already.

Just now, Andy said:

JRC was always an attacking midfielder by trade, CAM I'm sure (maybe left wing).

Ended up at RB due to his versatility, but it's really not his best position, to put it politely.

Versatility...yes, he is crap in every position.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

reminds me of jason lowe in the ability stakes,i.e he has none,makes you wonder how he made it as a pro

I though I cleared this one up last week. He won the Kelloggs competition.