BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

• Backroom
On 15/01/2023 at 19:03, Silas said:

Spurs fan will get a lifetime ban plus more for a weak kick. Idiot. 

With news that the supporter who kicked Ramsdale will be given a lifetime ban, 697 Spurs fans have claimed it was them.

• Like 3

On 12/01/2023 at 23:53, jim mk2 said:

The fans will decide Potter's fate. If the booing and abuse increase he will be potted. Same with Lampard

Potter was a poor appointment and he should have stayed at Brighton, a perfect club for him. 

He'll likely fall into the category of achieving excellent things with a smaller club but not able to cut it at the higher level.

Jonathan Llew has a good article in todays paper concerning the shambles at Everton but most of it could equally apply to the shambles at Rovers.

” There will be no trophies. There will be no famous Champions League nights at Bramley-Moore Dock. You will not get to see the worlds finest players in an Everton shirt. Your owner is a billionaire who will never speak to you or attend a game, and if he wants to run the ship aground there is not a damn thing you can do about it. No matter how loudly you sing, no matter how many blue smoke canisters you let off, the limit to your ambition will always be top seven and occasionally signing someone promising from Burnley “.

6 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Jonathan Llew has a good article in todays paper concerning the shambles at Everton but most of it could equally apply to the shambles at Rovers.

” There will be no trophies. There will be no famous Champions League nights at Bramley-Moore Dock. You will not get to see the worlds finest players in an Everton shirt. Your owner is a billionaire who will never speak to you or attend a game, and if he wants to run the ship aground there is not a damn thing you can do about it. No matter how loudly you sing, no matter how many blue smoke canisters you let off, the limit to your ambition will always be top seven and occasionally signing someone promising from Burnley “.

Good article? It's a pisstake on a lame dog. Must be a red. 

Wonderful tippy tappy FU by City, one for the text books.

Then great work by Kane, a less than brave Grealish and Royale scores.

Spurs 2 up at HT, should be a cracker 2nd half.

Would just add how embarrassed Haarland should be diving like a wet mop.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Then great work by Kane, akess than brave Grealish and Royale scores.

Would just add how embarrassed Harland should be diving like a wet mop.

Spurs have done their homework on Ederson's short ball out. Always looked risky and now he's been punished.

Harland's been off form for a long while. Opposition defenders have worked him out but not writing city off yet. 

7 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Then great work by Kane, a less than brave Grealish and Royale scores.

Would just add how embarrassed Haarland should be diving like a wet mop.

i never understood why city bought grealish when they have foden,both very similar,though foden the better player by quite a bit

• Like 1

• Backroom
15 hours ago, Silas said:

Sickening this. The spoilt (won 4 League titles out of 5) City fans who booed at HT are going to ne rewarded with a fantastic fightback victory it seems.

🤮🤮🤮

Amusingly Pep actually called them out for this in his press conference afterwards. 

"Our fans were silent for 45 minutes - I want my fans back," said Guardiola in a remarkable post-match interview.

"I want my fans that are here - not my away fans, they are the best - but my fans here to support every corner and every action, because Tottenham are one of the toughest opponents I've ever faced.

"They booed because we were losing but in the second half we played good, we had more chances.

"Maybe it's the same with our team, maybe we are so comfortable with winning four Premier Leagues in five years."

Also had a pop at the team despite the comeback, so yeah, not a happy camper!

• Like 1

Have to get this off my Chest...

Watching the Everton farce unfold,seemingly no criticism of their fans with their protests and threats to the board etc from the Media.

Compare to how our protests were ridiculed and humiliated on live TV with the Soccer Saturday crew etc.We were being Royally stitched up at the time,our fans being made to look the guilty party.Even the accusation of Racism raised its ugly Head and thrown into the mix!.

Sickening disparity on show..never forgive,never forget.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2

Fuck what Sky Sports and whatever any other media outlet think, the only thing they care about is there being enough drama for the entire sport to resemble an episode of Corrie. Fuck the state those cunts have presided the game in this country descending into. I would wear their disdain of us as a badge of honour.

(Before anyone asks, I never have and will never subscribe to any of those mob and their packages.)

Edited by GHR
  • Like 5