BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

12 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

I’m not going to say who,  but a couple of weeks ago a Leeds player visited where my other half works and went out of his way to have a long chat with her colleague who supports them. 

I'm sure that will bring some comfort to the little boy who kept getting ignored😉

Just now, Mattyblue said:

What made me laugh is the excuse they’ve given for ignoring the poor lad.

’We were on our activation walk’ (through a hotel lobby to a waiting coach 🙄. Modern Football ay, example #4562).

It would appear the ‘activation’ failed 😁

• Backroom

Big Sam to the rescue! To be fair they were going down under Gracia, utterly hopeless, so in this instance doing something is better than doing nothing. Just a case of whether Allardyce will be able to get immediate results. Don't think he's ever had such a short timeframe to deliver. Usually he gets at least a little bit of a January transfer window to bring in a couple of big lads to bolster the defence. 

Lots of criticism of Leeds chopping and changing in a desperate bid to survive / achieve their objectives 

Sooner that than do nothing and let the inevitable occur as we've done under Kean, Coyle and Mowbray.

21 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

How can anybody with half a brain give Fat Frank a job after this tripe hes been dolling out the last 12 months at Everton and Chelsea

Yeah but he know the club, just needs more time. I don't know why they would hire Poche, he never played for Chelsea he doesnt know the club or what the fans expect.

For me its down to Lampard, Joe Cole or Edin Hazard.

• Like 3

Chelsea picked the wrong front 3 tonight. Should have picked Havertz, Felix and Mudryk instead. Aubameyang isn't good enough for PL level. did nothing all night apart from take the kick offs. 

Chelsea need to sort out quickly who they want as their next head coach and announced it. Might just settle everything down. 

26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Chelsea picked the wrong front 3 tonight. Should have picked Havertz, Felix and Mudryk instead. Aubameyang isn't good enough for PL level. did nothing all night apart from take the kick offs. 

Chelsea need to sort out quickly who they want as their next head coach and announced it. Might just settle everything down. 

Chelsea have enough players in their first team squad to field 3 teams. It matters not which 11 steps onto the pitch. All 30 odd of them are shorn of confidence, and they are working with a temporary manager who's not up to it.

They've lost 6 in a row. It's Bournemouth away next who have won 5 of 7. I'm sure the betting odds will favour a home win.

Lampard should never be given another Premier League job, and at this juncture I'd be hard pressed to advocate for him at League One level. 

Starting Aubameyang was baffling. Maybe he thought that because Arteta bombed him out he'd go out and show what he can do. Wishful thinking. It also showed that Arteta, a good manager, did right by getting rid of him.

Chelsea's owners have their own set of problems, but they have enough cash to fix it, if they listen to the right people.

38 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Chelsea have enough players in their first team squad to field 3 teams. It matters not which 11 steps onto the pitch. All 30 odd of them are shorn of confidence, and they are working with a temporary manager who's not up to it.

They've lost 6 in a row. It's Bournemouth away next who have won 5 of 7. I'm sure the betting odds will favour a home win.

Lampard should never be given another Premier League job, and at this juncture I'd be hard pressed to advocate for him at League One level. 

Starting Aubameyang was baffling. Maybe he thought that because Arteta bombed him out he'd go out and show what he can do. Wishful thinking. It also showed that Arteta, a good manager, did right by getting rid of him.

Chelsea's owners have their own set of problems, but they have enough cash to fix it, if they listen to the right people.

Sounds familiar…