BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Both teams look lethargic 

Yeah, but you expect it from Belgium. Croatia are playing like they've already qualified, which is strange as a single Belgium goal will send them home.

• Like 2

• Backroom

Belgium couldn't have asked for a more insipid opponent to get themselves through and still couldn't do it. Lukaku extremely wasteful when it mattered most. A shame Croatia are (as far as I can tell?) not on our side of the draw, as I'd fancy us against them. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

A match fit Lukaku would have buried a couple of the chances he had.

I'm ok with Belgium gone and would have been more pleased if it had been Croatia.

That looked like Chelsea Lukaku out there today.Inter's Lukaku would have had a hattrick,his injury came at the worst time didnt have enough time to get match fit and his reaction time was way off today.

• Like 3

Decided. I'm off to bed to make sure I don't miss the Tests 2nd days play have slept through most of the first day. 

Plus the football is shite.

Often when I do this the football I miss turns out to be spectacular. Liverpool at HT comes to mind. If that happens thank me tomorrow.

Nighty night all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Decided. I'm off to bed to make sure I don't miss the Tests 2nd days play have slept through most of the first day. 

Plus the football is shite.

Often when I do this the football I miss turns out to be spectacular. Liverpool at HT comes to mind. If that happens thank me tomorrow.

Nighty night all.

Just like you said