BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

1 minute ago, Darrenbot said:

Bit early to be giving up

Caught myself saying this earlier today...go figure! Have Morocco as my favorites now. Not the popular choice, but an african winner could be the one redeeming factor of this WC. Still hoping England could win this but not looking good.

• Like 1

Saka been fouled around 5 times but ref only given one,  penalty call had to be very very close, I thought it was on the line so it's a penalty 

France are dangerous, but we have limited them a bit, unlucky to be 1 down if we are honest 

Can see France grabbing a scabby 2nd though 

• Like 2

Fifa are corrupt bastards who want England out. Their goal should never have stood and we should have had a penalty.  Tbf we haven't been great this half. There's no pressing from our players.  Saka needs hauling off as he's weak. We need grealish or rashford on at half time 

1 minute ago, Aqualung said:

I have never watched walking football until tonight. Seen more entertaining crown green bowls. 

Saka shite, Bellingham shite,Henderson lethargic. At least put up a fight for gods sake. France have done nowt apart from a well taken goal. 

Bellingham has been our best player.  Henderson has Been awful. France are winning become of Griezmann findings space. I would be tempted to bring maddison on as he's the same type of player 

Just now, roverandout said:

Bellingham has been our best player.  Henderson has Been awful. France are winning become of Griezmann findings space. I would be tempted to bring maddison on as he's the same type of player 

That’s the difference between the teams for me - they have a Greizmann and we haven’t Somebody who can direct the traffic.