BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

11 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

No option to buy, meh 

That could change come the end of the season depending how both teams fair so let's just see how it goes I say. Happy enough to get him on board as we do lack pace and a bit of creativity at the moment so best of luck to the lad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

kevin nisbet off to millwall,he would have been perfect for us,a goal scoring centre forward,it appears we can`t even match millwall in the transfer stakes nowadays

Don't know much about Nisbet granted, but we wasted that amount on Szmodics in the summer.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I agree, I think some have read too much into the comments made to the press.

Hang on, is that not the exact opposite of the stance you have taken over the last 12 months and the last two January windows of the Club in your eyes lacking ambition?

• Like 1

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Hang on, is that not the exact opposite of the stance you have taken over the last 12 months and the last two January windows of the Club in your eyes lacking ambition?

I have always been staunchly against the idea of "writing off seasons" and I was saying that signing a loan suggests that such an assumption is clearly false.

The club has lacked ambition ever since these owners came in.

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

We'll see. Smacks of scraping the bottom of the barrel for a player in a position we don't particularly need just for the sake of getting a body in to me.

Can't imagine the player will be over the moon to be here either.

I'd rather give Markanday a proper chance and I'd imagine Dolan's stats this season are considerably better than that as well.

P.S. Everyone will be delighted to hear Google Chrome working fine. Samsung Internet seemingly still not.

I preferred the posts with the big white spaces - they made more sense.

• Like 1