BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Good to see us moving for a striker. Don't know anything about him, his goal scoring record (purely looking at numbers) looks a tad underwhelming but hopefully he has more about him than Gallagher.

To be fair the last time he had consistent minutes he has 16 in 32 and 13 in 28. Seems to have had a torrid time at Troyes 

Edited by CambridgeRover

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

looks like he also had a torrid time at scunthorpe,which does not look to good does it

Wait ugbo played for scunny? I'm from here and I didn't even know that 😂

From YT (yes I know) he seems to have a bit of pace coupled with decent looking strength, hopefully he picks up form while here.

Went to the world cup with Canada didn't he? Apparently highly thought of or was 

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

He has to be better than Gally & Vale so it will do for now.

For now isn't the right time. For now would be if we were a midtable team with no hope of going up or down not a side that's in and around the play offs having effed up the same position last season.  That's also on the slide in need of better fire power. 

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

For now isn't the right time. For now would be if we were a midtable team with no hope of going up or down not a side that's in and around the play offs having effed up the same position last season.  That's also on the slide in need of better fire power. 

Considering We are 2 days away from the window closing then it’s probably the best we can do. Other championship clubs were looking at him so he must have something in him. I see more potential than hirst but of course we will see.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, J*B said:

Ike Ugbo. Pretty confident this gets done. A lot of people all being told the same now. 

Truly desperate Stuff . Age 24, never played for parent Club Chelsea - been to seven different Clubs on loan throughout his career. One goal in thirteen in Ligue 1 this season. Career total of 4 In 46 in England.

That would be two strikers brought in this season who have no idea where the back of the net is at this level. Is that Greg's key criteria for bringing someone in?

• Like 7