BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

We'd be better off with Sylvester the cat.

I hear the guy is an absolute two hat, so get rid, sue him for negligence, throw him to the dogs. What an absolute wanker.

But... Why were Waggott and Pascha in Birmingham at such an important time? They have to answer for this too.

Edited by booth
  • Like 4

• Backroom

O'Brien alone wouldn't have been enough anyway, but yeah, what a fuck up. Much like when Derek Shaw "went rogue", though, I imagine the culprit will continue on free of consequence. Absolutely zero accountability at this club.

• Like 2

It’s genuinely time to protest in my opinion! The club is a joke from top to bottom! Literally the only positive thing is the academy and even when we have players graduate through that we are such a mess we lose them on frees! 

sylvester needs to go for this mess up but why is waggot or anyone else responsible for documentation in Birmingham at the game on deadline day!! 

complete farce, honestly don’t know why I bother forking out 400 quid every year for a season ticket.

had enough!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, booth said:

We'd be better off with Sylvester the cat.

I hear the guy is an absolute two hat, so get rid, sue him for negligence, throw him to the dogs. What an absolute wanker.

But... Why were Waggott and Pascha in Birmingham at such an important time? They have to answer for this too.

What exactly is Waggott meant to do after the deal has been agreed? This is down to whoever was handling the paperwork. 

• Like 1

It wouldn't be hard to upgrade our piss poor midfield and the fact that we had an outstanding championship midfielder in their prime that appeared prior to Tuesday that we could never attract within our grasp and we managed to fuck it up because the people overseeing it are a shambles is disgraceful.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Nixon said Pascha and Waggott were in Birmingham and it was down to Sylvester to send off the relevant forms.

Said O'Brien heading back to Forest .

Why was Waggott in Birmingham? - other than to play at being ‘Billy big balls!’

This is on him and nobody else.

Will these be enough for him to be sacked? - I’m not going to hold my breath!

• Like 2

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Surely that is Broughton done on the Rovers gravy train.

But Venkys have never cared for making employees accountable for their actions.

Why, he doesn't look after the paperwork.

He got the deal sorted etc, Sylvester had to submit and didn't.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

What exactly is Waggott meant to do after the deal has been agreed? This is down to whoever was handling the paperwork. 

Considering the very limited timescale, stick around and make sure it goes through. Are you for real? He's the CEO and gets paid a six figure salary to oversee the runnings of the club.

It's not like they were ordering the concourse bread rolls.

Edited by booth
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, phili said:

Why, he doesn't look after the paperwork.

He got the deal sorted etc, Sylvester had to submit and didn't.

How do we know this? Other than someone has leaked this info to Nixon? Wonder who?

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Surely that is Broughton done on the Rovers gravy train.

But Venkys have never cared for making employees accountable for their actions.

Why? The paperwork for the transfer isn't his job but the job of the Rovers football club secretary Ian Slivester job to sort it out. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1