BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wigan Athletic (h) - 6/2/23

46 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Wow! Ben Brereton? The worst performance I’ve seen. He may aswell of not been on the pitch. The midfield was non existent..AGAIN! 

Now to the manager, why the F have we taken off Thomas? The only player creating anything. We are so Toothless it’s unreal.

Travis & Thomas had good games, the rest were awful. 

He had a tight hamstring so was a precaution as he hasn’t played much lately. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drover said:

Seriously though are there any free agent strikers of literally any calibre whatsoever?

Artem Dzyuba but he's 34

Jurgen Locadia ex Brighton

Max Kruse again 34

Pato 33

So yeah old players or shite pretty much 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

For all the angst on here it wasn’t reciprocated in the Blackburn End from what I could see. No banners against the board as we constantly saw at Goodison. 

Too many 'happy clappers'.

You should have been around in the 60's/70's when folk invaded the pitch and remonstrated in front of the directors' box and then did the same in Nuttall street - I did my fair share!  And the buggers listened!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

This was FAR worse than anything Mowbray put out ….and , believe me…I was no fan of Mowbray ..

as it stands..we have a manager who is finding this job far too big for him..

we have players not good enough for this league ..BBD was an embarrassment ……..Gallagher needs to find another sport……. Buckley is VERY limited in guts……. Travis runs like he’s in thick  mud ( but tonight was one of his better games ) …….Morton is world class in his own head…..Dack is carried when we haven’t got the ball…Vale ..where do I begin?

I feel sorry for JRC, both Whartons , Dolan , Pickering and others too ordinary to mention

Thomas ( our best player until he cramped up ) will be very sorry the paperwork was done….O’Brien will be very pleased the paperwork wasn’t done .….

and  the pitch ???? 

Far worse than losing 0-7 at home?

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, DE. said:

JDT has likely realised he can't implement his style of football with these players. Not only that, but he and his coaching team seem to be making these players worse. Meanwhile, the people above him are so incompetent they are unable to get any transfer deals over the line and can't even submit forms properly. It's a bit of a nightmare scenario for him, as every game is making him look less capable as a manager, at a time when he's still having to prove that beyond his native country. 

With the utter embarassment of the transfer window, he now has a good excuse for quitting Rovers if it's brought up at his next job interview. 

Pickering, JRC, Carter, Pears (miraculously), Hedges, Dolan - all better than they were last season. Travis today was fantastic, but one swallow doesn't make a summer. 

Who has got worse? S. Wharton is looking like he can only play in a Back 3 at this level - caught out far too often. Brereton-Diaz's head has gone. Buckley is Buckley. 

I turned off Sky before the interviews came on... has anyone go a link to a recording of JDT? 

I struggle to see him walking away just yet. End of the season maybe if he gets a better offer.

It is mental that we've struggled all season for quality up front yet we didn't manage to bring any strikers in. Can see why he would be angry about that, irrespective of the paperwork issues for the midfielders.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, booth said:

He was bad tonight.

Tonight we’ve witnessed three of the most inept forward performances in a rovers shirt.

I would have been delighted to see Gallagher leave. Mowbray gave him a new contract. 

As I keep on saying, that contract extension for Gallagher was pure spite from Mowbray once he realised his own contract wasn't being extended.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I didn't.

@neophoxreferred to him as a 'scumbag' - my view, we need one or two of those in our team.  IMO, we are a bunch of mard  boys with little passion or aggression.  Travis, FFS, he'd get seen off at Pleasington on a Sunday morning.

So basically you just literally want an absolute tosser in the starting XI for... reasons?

It really is an eye opener when you find yourself coveting limited strikers like Will Keane, Nakhi Wells, Tom Eaves, Conor Washington,Paul Mullin...anyone who remotely identifies as a striker really. It's like give us somebody, anybody!!! Sad state of affairs.

• Like 6