BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (a) - 10/3/23

Wow. This is back to the preson and Rotherham performances. I thought this could well be a difficult game but the manner of it is shocking after recent weeks. 

Apart from the top 3, everyone beats everyone in this league. Difference between 4th and bottom isn't a great deal.

• Like 2

Didn't see the goal turned it off.  Jdt needs to take responsibility as well as the players.  Unacceptable.  This result And performance has put a huge dent in my belief in the team as well as an eye opener to some of the players.  We know which players.  Also has put a slight dent in mu belief in jdt 

• Like 1

Just now, roverandout said:

Didn't see the goal turned it off.  Jdt needs to take responsibility as well as the players.  Unacceptable.  This result And performance has put a huge dent in my belief in the team as well as an eye opener to some of the players.  We know which players.  Also has put a slight dent in mu belief in jdt 

It's the players. Imagine having to manage this lot.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Torgeir said:

Weary bunch in need of an international break. Stoke fully deserved 3-0 up here.  Onto the next one.

Disagree. Stoke are a patched side and playing a team on a good run. We are playing (another) manager who knew exactly how to beat us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Shocking defense by Gally, Hedges and JRC. Basically sums up the entire night. Stoke wanting it more. Hard to pick out a single player that’s played well

Not often you can blame 3 players in the one area for conceeding a goal but they have only gone and done it.

• Like 1

Fuck off Gallagher, stunk the place out as usual then loses the ball for the 3rd. But hey, we allegedly win more points with him in the side than not so it's all OK.

Normal service has been resumed. As we seem to be able to rise to the occasion in the Cups however I'll settle for an FA Cup win.

• Like 1

How many performances like this away from home is this now? Yes, the players aren't great bit major question marks that JDT still can't find another solution.

I was no fan of TM bit we rarely got pasted this badly (bar the odd one). This has been what... the 5th or 6th time this season? 

• Like 2