BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) 10/4/23 @ 12.30pm

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

JDT deserves alot of shit too for this recent run. He's so limited and gets outsmarted all the time.

I'm not sure what I make of him.   Just as he's about to win me over we go on a shit run.  The most worrying part is when we go a goal down the ref might as well blow the whistle for full time.  I've no idea why this team has no fight in it.

• Like 2

No balls in this team. Season is done, only further thrashings v Preston and Burnley to come. I though we'd turned a corner in February but it's clear we're not up to it. Piss poor since Morton came back into the team and JDT doesn't seem to care. 

Everyone at the club should be embarrassed, we're begging fans to come back and serving up bilge game after game after game.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Just had a flashback to when our owners thought Coyle was a better manager than Warnock.

In fact if the rumours are true Warnock said give me this transfer budget and this wage limit and we can make it to the playoffs. Then Coyle came out of nowhere and said he could do it for half the money and the choice was made.

2 minutes ago, Nuttall is lost said:

I'm not sure what I make of him.   Just as he's about to win me over we go on a shit run.  The most worrying part is when we go a goal down the ref might as well blow the whistle for full time.  I've no idea why this team has no fight in it.

Without the tools what can he do. They are a shambles. We don't have a striker. We don't have a decent MF. 

In terms of how many players we commit forward its probably the most attacking Ive ever seen us play. But lack of a proper striker makes it so inefficient in terms of actually threatening the goal. And the defence is noy good enough to be left so hugely exposed.

Were playing with quite a lot of arrogance really which isnt substantiated by the facts.

• Like 2

Feckin embarrassing.

Advocated Kaminski started here - Pears at fault with both.

Take your chances and win matches.

Commentator said 'it's what you do with the feckin ball not how much you have of it'.

Men against the bottling boys.

Our feckin horrendous window is now biting us in the bum big time - hang your head in shame Broughton.

1 minute ago, Nuttall is lost said:

Nah he ain't up to it. He never has this team firing and fighting, so inconsistent. Just a very vanilla appointment. He has shown enough times this season he can't get this team to kick on.

Defence and Pears having a nightmare. Completely outplaying Hudds but if you're asleep at the back what's the point. 2 shots 2 goals.

Not dangerous enough upfront and still suffering from underinvestment in goalscorers. Brereton not helping with passing backwards instead of getting forward. JRC should have scored but a poor finish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

In terms of how many players we commit forward its probably the most attacking Ive ever seen us play. But lack of a proper striker makes it so inefficient in terms of actually threatening the goal. And the defence is noy good enough to be left so hugely exposed.

Were playing with quite a lot of arrogance really which isnt substantiated by the facts.

Yep. Not one goal in the side. Just a lot of blokes running about, playing tappy passing rubbish.

1 minute ago, smiller14 said:

Is there a more cowardly bunch of players than this lot? As soon as the chips are down, they absolutely shit themselves. 60 minutes to save our season now - I have little to no hope. 

The season was done when the January Transfer Window closed.

Said it at the time, it's just take a little longer than I thought for the damage to be done.

• Like 4