BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (h) 19/4/23 @ 19:45

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Brittain really is a lovely footballer. Great balance and composure. Unlucky JRC hit such good form because he really is quality.

Got to be honest - got some class about him but he’s a bit of a weak link for me, cost us a few goals and quite sloppy at times 

• Like 2

Just now, Tom said:

Got to be honest - got some class about him but he’s a bit of a weak link for me, cost us a few goals and quite sloppy at times 

When he came back from injury he was rusty I agree. I'd have him over pickering all day. I like him he's very neat.

• Like 1

Good first half.

Great cross and great header for the goal, happy for both players involved. Started with a smart pass from Brittain, who has also been very good this half.

Mention for Wharton also; he’s a joy to watch, makes the game look easy.

Results currently going our way…

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neilbristol said:

TK is good but he wouldn't have handled the pressure they put him under there like Pears did

Aye, have to say, I did think that there myself. 

Of course, it's a trade off, and maybe I'm stuck in the past as too much of a traditionalist, but I just think Kaminski's a better shot stopper.

For me, it's hard to underestimate how many points that gains you in a season, I've seen enough goals conceded by Pears that I would be confident Kaminski would've saved. 

• Like 1