BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

• Backroom
7 hours ago, JohnD said:

QPR fired Ainsworth yesterday 

I do wonder why they even bothered giving him the Leicester match. Nobody would have expected them to win that one anyway, so why not get rid after losing midweek? Oh well, either way it was coming. 

Today's match will be interesting. Sheffield Wednesday, who can't win at all, versus Rotherham, who can't win away from home. 

34 minutes ago, DE. said:

I do wonder why they even bothered giving him the Leicester match. Nobody would have expected them to win that one anyway, so why not get rid after losing midweek? Oh well, either way it was coming. 

Today's match will be interesting. Sheffield Wednesday, who can't win at all, versus Rotherham, who can't win away from home. 

The Ayala - Buckley derby.

9 hours ago, JohnD said:

QPR fired Ainsworth yesterday 

no surprised by that sacking. Writing was on the wall in the summer by the poor recruitment there

1 hour ago, DE. said:

Maybe waiting until they got close to appoint their new manager in there. I've seen Lamouchi and Warnock linked with the job already

3 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

I assume that’s vs the same teams (adjusted for promoted/relegated ones)

After the same number of matches we’re - 3 goal difference and - 2 points.

Yes for example qpr a cardiff h millwall a swansea h norwich a last season was 5 wins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

rotherham a monster 4/1 with  888 to beat  sheff wed this afternoon,got to be taken,don`t usually bother with aways  but this is to good to turn down,thank me later everyone😁

Ah you forgot it's still the championship

• Backroom
1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

rotherham a monster 4/1 with  888 to beat  sheff wed this afternoon,got to be taken,don`t usually bother with aways  but this is to good to turn down,thank me later everyone😁

As noted, Rotherham can't win away, and so it goes... 2-0 down without a shot on goal against the worst team in the league. Unless they have a major turnaround in the second half the alarms should be sounding there. 

30 minutes ago, DE. said:

As noted, Rotherham can't win away, and so it goes... 2-0 down without a shot on goal against the worst team in the league. Unless they have a major turnaround in the second half the alarms should be sounding there. 

Sheffield Wednesday finally playing their best striker Smith. Rohl seems to have learnt quickly then Munoz did

• Backroom
20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bristol City have sacked Nigel Pearson

An unexpected decision. They've been erratic this season but not to the point where you'd anticipate the manager being removed at the end of October. Had a quick look on their forum and the fans seem enraged by this decision.