BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Girona Friendly - #fanstakeover

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

Not really. In my opinion.

The budget has been cut by the owners, he had a meeting with JDT this morning, we have plenty of youngsters that will get opportunities - nobody rated JRC and Pears before they got their chance and they’ve shown they’re good players. 

The owners need to leave

24 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

girona are a good side,what what iv`e seen  our usual weakness of having nothing up front is evident,ffs just sign a centre forward,there must be one who`s out of contract and looking for a club

The weaknesses of having nothing upfront (albeit I think Leonard has done ok) and no pace out wide - they're just walking past Pickering and JRC at FB. 

JRC looks a little rusty with his distribution but he is all over the pitch. I'd love him to be freed from his right back position as I think defending is the worst part of his game. He could be sensational as a free running midfielder

• Like 5

Just now, Colt Seavers said:

JRC looks a little rusty with his distribution but he is all over the pitch. I'd love him to be freed from his right back position as I think defending is the worst part of his game. He could be sensational as a free running midfielder

The monkey paw hath spoken, looks like he might be freed from the right back position by twisting himself inside out trying to defend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Tronstad seems very neat and tidy in his play.

I was going to say the opposite - I think he's better than Travis, but he's given the ball away too much for mine and hasn't looked to progress play enough. 

Solid partner to Wharton / Buckley, but can't play with Travis.

Edited by Exiled_Rover

4 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Brittain at RB and JRC infront of him is how I'd do it with the current playing squad we have. 

• Like 6

Just now, Mars Rover said:

They keep working hard to win the ball from the front, with the biggest downfall being they don't know what to do with it when they actually win it back.

But if presented with an open goal, it makes things a little easier...

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I was going to say the opposite - I think he's better than Travis, but he's given the ball away too much for mine and hasn't looked to progress play enough. 

Solid partner to Wharton / Buckley, but can't paly with Travis.

To be fair to you, he’s just found the gap between two of our players directly to the touch line but aside from that, he moves the ball quickly and generally looks forward. He looks comfortable in possession and as the “pivot” that’s what you want.