BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (a) - 2/9/23

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Sometimes you need these results to make you realise…Cya later pears your not even league 1 standard pal

Or it makes you realise the monumental cock up of the summer transfer window, Gallagher and Leonard no wear near good enough to start up top, Ennis currently a crock, Dolan no good, Travis poor but we loan out our only other experienced CM in this division, needed experience at the back but we brought a prem kid on loan, needed a RW didn't bring one in, needed a ST with decent pedigree, we brought in a lad from the German 4th tier (who I personally do have high hopes for)

We have a very poor squad and haven't added much needed experience and will most likely hover above 18th all season 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

It’s hard not to be angry right now. Shambles at the back and in midfield = no experience brought in. Shambles up front - a guy brought in whose highest goal scoring feats are from Germany’s 4th tier.

Just fuck off once and for all Venkys.

Where's the shambles?

It's a fluke deflected goal and two goalkeeping errors. Be angry that JDT hasn't seen fit to start Wahlstedt ahead of Pears and that we've had to start Gallagher upfront. We've comfortably been the better side today.

Pickering just picked up a booking 'cos Wright handled the ball on the edge of their box and then starting breaking (so he cynically fouled him). Sums up the ref's performance today.

• Like 3

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Where's the shambles?

It's a fluke deflected goal and two goalkeeping errors. Be angry that JDT hasn't seen fit to start Wahlstedt ahead of Pears and that we've had to start Gallagher upfront. We've comfortably been the better side today.

Pickering just picked up a booking 'cos Wright handled the ball on the edge of their box and then starting breaking (so he cynically fouled him). Sums up the ref's performance today.

The errors on the field are incidental. And blaming the ref is a copout.  The club is a shambles... you know it is. They're just  papering over the cracks all the time

• Like 3

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

JDT pathetic. 

You spent 850k on a goalkeeper, he starts. He should have started weeks ago.

Disgraceful decision 

Although I want our new GK to start, Pears up to now hasent done anything wrong to be dropped, Pears kept watford at bay very well. But now its over for him, Leo in goal now

7 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

To be honest I was stunned when people were giving it 7 and 8s yesterday pre Buckley leaving. We’ve brought in more kids and inexperience. It’s been shit.

Some fans have their head so far in the sand it’s baffling though. 
We sign a 4th div German striker who plays in parks against part timers and everyone is screaming “Egg delivers again” 

We offer Pears a new contract and sell Kaminski for money we can’t reinvest and it’s “but he’s so good with the ball at his feet” (I expect Chaddy to u-turn on this a day after JDT himself finally does)

We sign 7 and people think it’s good as it’s so many players but we’ve let more go - who were for the most part better quality too (Diaz, Dack, Morton, Thomas, Ayala, Buckley, Mola, Kaminski)

Generate £5m for Venkys to stuff somewhere, save money on wages, and Gallagher is now 50% of any transfer fees we’ve paid in this squad and I wouldn’t want to watch him at Victory Park

Edited by superniko
  • Like 4

Just now, ItsRoverZ said:

Although I want our new GK to start, Pears up to now hasent done anything wrong to be dropped, Pears kept watford at bay very well. But now its over for him, Leo in goal now

Not good enough reasoning I am afraid. You don't need a reason to drop him.  You play who is best simple as. We are not here to play nice

Lots of blame on here for Pears for the third goal - and certainly he doesn’t cover himself in glory - but (just in the interest of balance) both Carter & Scott Wharton f*ck up their headers too and that goal is just as much on them as it is on the keeper 

1 minute ago, superniko said:

Some fans have their head so far in the sand it’s baffling though. 
We sign a 4th div German striker who plays in parks against part timers and everyone is screaming “Egg delivers again” 

We offer Pears a new contract and sell Kaminski for money we can’t reinvest and it’s “but he’s so good with the ball at his feet” 

We sign 7 and people think it’s good as it’s so many players but we’ve let more go - who were for the most part better quality too (Diaz, Dack, Morton, Thomas, Ayala, Buckley, Mola, Kaminski)

Generate £5m for Venkys to stuff somewhere, save money on wages, and Gallagher is 50% of any transfer fees we’ve paid in this squad and I wouldn’t want to watch him at Victory Park

We all know ...but hopefully it's soon bust by venkys selling the club.

• Like 1