BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s v Indian Government (a) - 13/11/2024 - Re-Arranged Challenge Match

• Moderation Lead
18 minutes ago, Theopinionatedone said:

Just seen this, not sure how true they are (its probably not, but I can hope...)

venkys.png

waggott.png

It’ll be someone attention seeking in silly season unfortunately.

• Like 3

On 19/05/2024 at 09:40, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We must have taken that many for the full members cup final and that was when we weren’t doing much in the 2 nd Division/championship as is now.

We took about 27/28 thousand.

The play Off final in 1992, we took about 28,000 - 32,000.

8 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

Don’t believe a word that comes from that account all summer. It’s absolute garbage designed by wheel in interactions from desperate fans. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Penwortham Blue said:

28k for the FM and 35k for the play off final and Leicester had 40k.

28k FMC

32k Play off final   with overall gate 68k.

1 hour ago, Exiled in Toronto Mk2 said:

Added context: Charlton took around 12k to FMC

I don't even think there was that many as there were quite a few neutrals there i remember reading something about those finals being marketed across London to family groups etc. 

Tried to make it into the 'Peoples final' or something.

Posted (edited)
On 20/05/2024 at 20:34, J*B said:

Don’t believe a word that comes from that account all summer. It’s absolute garbage designed by wheel in interactions from desperate fans. 

This kit prediction is not one you would pull out of thin air, so if it gets that right, I might give it a bit of weight.

IMG_5109.png

Edited by Bethnal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bethnal said:

This kit prediction is not one you would pull out of thin air, so if it gets that right, I might give it a bit of weight.

IMG_5109.png

FWIW, I was told the same info on all 3 kits (but asked to not share it).

Not read anything else they've put, will check it out - but sounds like they have some legitimate info on the kits (which will be proven or otherwise pretty shortly).

6 minutes ago, Andy said:

Not read anything else they've put, will check it out - but sounds like they have some legitimate info on the kits (which will be proven or otherwise pretty shortly).

Anything on transfers or who this new head of recruitment or technical director is?

Posted (edited)
On 20/05/2024 at 16:52, K-Hod said:

It’ll be someone attention seeking in silly season unfortunately.

I'm not so sure. If you read through their recent tweets, they have got it right about season ticket prices days before it was officially announced, they said 5 days again that we will replace GB with a Head of Technical which is now being reported elsewhere, and probably has it right about the kits as others have heard the same. 

Here's hoping they are right about Venkys willing to sell too. 

An account I will be following and interesting I notice Unleaded follows them too so that's good enough for me as he's probably the best ITK we have on here.

Edited by rovers11

8 hours ago, Andy said:

I hope the away kit is stripes rather than pinstripes a La 93/94 and 00/01, they could have chucked in some real nostalgia with a yellow and black 3rd kit. 

We’ve always had good seasons when wearing red and black as an away kit, fingers crossed that continues!

• Like 2