BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s v Indian Government (a) - 13/11/2024 - Re-Arranged Challenge Match

On 12/07/2024 at 15:58, phili said:

30 days normally although a lot of our suppliers are now asking for payment in advance.

I presume the suppliers have requested payment by Pro-Forma invoice then?

The company I work for had many customers who had to be put on Pro -Forma because of habitual late payment. Half are still going and got themselves onto some kind of level playing field, but the other half eventually went into liquidation and we lost thousands. 
If this is the case with Rovers I would be very worried. 

Again, we're fourteen years into this now. If you don't know what you're getting yourself into when dealing with Rovers then you're a fucking idiot.

They are absolutely 100% not to be trusted. I would demand nothing less than full payment up front and even then things would have to be quiet for me to take them on as a client.

• Like 7

On 17/07/2024 at 18:17, Ianrally said:

I presume the suppliers have requested payment by Pro-Forma invoice then?

The company I work for had many customers who had to be put on Pro -Forma because of habitual late payment. Half are still going and got themselves onto some kind of level playing field, but the other half eventually went into liquidation and we lost thousands. 
If this is the case with Rovers I would be very worried. 

Wow, half your customers have gone bust and the other half seem to be on a payment plan of some description.

How do you sleep!?

If the court case in India goes the wrong way then it would be no surprise to me to see Waggott bail out at that juncture as I don't think he has the fight or nous to manage what would be an extremely challenging situation.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Mercer said:

If the court case in India goes the wrong way then it would be no surprise to me to see Waggott bail out at that juncture as I don't think he has the fight or nous to manage what would be an extremely challenging situation.

I think he will remain stuck on the teat until the day someone cuts off the flow of milk. He has no incentive to do otherwise, as I mean, who is going to employ the buffoon after this gig?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I think he will remain stuck on the teat until the day someone cuts off the flow of milk. He has no incentive to do otherwise, as I mean, who is going to employ the buffoon after this gig?

After this 'gig', very much doubt he'll need to work again (think he is approaching 70).

After six and a half years with Rovers, with salary and benefits he will have cost Rovers some £2millionish (£2.3millionish if you factor in NI).  Staggering - IMO, so very, very much for oh so very, very little.

• Like 6

Waggots time is up, he's gotten away with so much since he arrived all those years ago, even after several warnings from the likes of Charlton and Coventry fans.

He's an absolute snake and without any doubt is partly responsible for Rovers current mess we find ourselves in.

Fans have slowly but surely begun to understand the slimeball, we heard many anti Waggot chants last season of which I know he hated as he was seen running inside from his directors seat.

When he eventually goes I'll celebrate like Rovers have won the Premier league 😏 

Edited by damo100
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, damo100 said:

Waggots time is up, he's gotten away with so much since he arrived all those years ago, even after several warnings from the likes if Charlton and Coventry fans.

He's an absolute snake and without any doubt is partly responsible for Rovers current mess we find ourselves in.

Fans have slowly but surely begun to understand the slimeball, we heard many anti Waggot chants last season of which I know he hated as he was seen running inside from his directors seat.

When he eventually goes I'll celebrate like Rovers have won the Premier league 😏 

Until we see what follows.

I expect he's somewhat of a hero in Pune so he won't be getting removed and he's also lined up a new set of fall guys.

The real fester in this boil that needs rooting out first is the shadow director !

• Like 3

3 hours ago, damo100 said:

Waggots time is up, he's gotten away with so much since he arrived all those years ago, even after several warnings from the likes if Charlton and Coventry fans.

Won't begrudge you that pleasure. Although i'll be reserving my celebrations for Venkys departure.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, damo100 said:

A celebratory drink at best. I’ll be partying like we’ve won the champions league when that lot finally fuck off, though. 

Edited by G Somerset Rover
  • Like 7

15 hours ago, G Somerset Rover said:

A celebratory drink at best. I’ll be partying like we’ve won the champions league when that lot finally fuck off, though. 

ringing in sick for a week 

20 hours ago, damo100 said:

Me too.....lest we forget he tried unsuccessfully to flog off half of Brockhall as well.

Things could have been ever so slightly worse, we could have been sat here still wondering when work on the brand new state of the art training complex promised by Waggott and Cheston was due to start.

How ludicrous does that proposition sound now?

• Like 8

20 hours ago, Mercer said:

After this 'gig', very much doubt he'll need to work again (think he is approaching 70).

After six and a half years with Rovers, with salary and benefits he will have cost Rovers some £2millionish (£2.3millionish if you factor in NI).  Staggering - IMO, so very, very much for oh so very, very little.

He is 70 

49 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Exactly. This is the guy who, from day one said "we can't keep asking them to spend". The same guy who couldn't get £2m out of them for a Desso stitch pitch yet he expected us to believe that he would talk them into funding a new state of the art, all in one, training facility. Give over. You'd have to be an idiot to fall for that.

Sadly, that's exactly what we saw. Just as concerning as the scheme was the number of Rovers fans backing the idea. 'Move with the times', 'brand new', 'we need an upgrade', 'why can't you be positive', 'it's going to be state of the art'. We even had one or two dismissing the idea of Uncle Jack's legacy, playing it down, before backtracking. It was too late though, they showed their hand.

Unbelievable how a liar in a suit had many deceived just by the use of four words:

State. Of. The. Art.

It's been happening for hundreds of years with politicians talking shit to the public. Using clever wording, telling people what they want to hear and then delivering eff all. He would be more at home with them. The fact he is at such a prestigious football club and is trying to turn it into Crewe or Barnsley is tragic.

The master of using ambiguous words to try and cover up the truth. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Me too.....lest we forget he tried unsuccessfully to flog off half of Brockhall as well.

Things could have been ever so slightly worse, we could have been sat here still wondering when work on the brand new state of the art training complex promised by Waggott and Cheston was due to start.

How ludicrous does that proposition sound now?

However, Rovers did sell the training ground! 

When Venky's finally go, the training ground will either go with them or they will charge the new owners a fortune to use it. 

4 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

However, Rovers did sell the training ground! 

When Venky's finally go, the training ground will either go with them or they will charge the new owners a fortune to use it. 

It's gone for good now i think.

Next round of cost cutting will see everyone humped together training at the academy sight in order to save paying the lease money.

Whoever actually owns it now will then do whatever they want with it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

It's gone for good now i think.

Next round of cost cutting will see everyone humped together training at the academy sight in order to save paying the lease money.

Whoever actually owns it now will then do whatever they want with it.

...🤬🤬

Screenshot_20240721_220811_Chrome.jpg

• Like 5