BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s v Indian Government (a) - 13/11/2024 - Re-Arranged Challenge Match

5 hours ago, miqaayil said:

The one i'm hopiNG , court orders recall of facilities of SBI, SBI ask for calling or take over of assests in contention and bank puts us for sale as part of recovERY and we sold to highEST bidder

Wouldn't the SBI just take the land in India the alleged borrowings are allegedly secured against ?

4 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

You being serious or taking the piss?....clubs gone to fook dont you know.

He’s a troll. Gets a kick out of disagreeing with the general consensus. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Genuine question, is there a good outcome here? 

In terms of Venkys departing, I very much doubt it.

In terms of Eustace getting what he needs for a shot at the play offs this season, just maybe...

I am basing that on the back office recruitment. You'd save yourself a couple of hundred grand in wage costs at least if there was absolutely no intention to fund this window.

Edited by philipl
  • Like 3

Hmmm, wonder what part of this never ending farce Jack would have wanted for his beloved club, that was transformed under his stewardship, any clues, anyone?

Problem with Masher is that as he looks for a contrary angle on every post (however you get your kicks, ay) he makes himself look very silly.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 9

13 hours ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Wanted what, exactly ?

Aye, Mashed. Nothing to see here. I'm not sure what people are complaining about. Things aren't that bad. The last 14 years haven't been the disaster people make them out to be.

The club still exists and Venky's are paying the bills. Jack would be happy about that. This forum could do with a bit more positivity.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Aye, Mashed. Nothing to see here. I'm not sure what people are complaining about. Things aren't that bad. The last 14 years haven't been the disaster people make them out to be.

The club still exists and Venky's are paying the bills. Jack would be happy about that. This forum could do with a bit more positivity.

Aye, except venkys aren't paying the bills.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

This will come and go tomorrow and we'll be none the wiser and things will just carry on as they are.

I guess it is up to us the fans and the various groups to ensure, this does not happen.

As we have seen already Waggott has tried to muddy the water, with his various statements on the matter and with the great work WATR did getting Pasha into a meeting, my hope is they are at least going to ensure that the true outcome and where that leaves us, is properly detailed. 

We can't rely on them alone and I am aware of other groups putting pressure on to ensure the fans are kept in the picture here and they don't try to get way with another brush off.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lraC said:

I guess it is up to us the fans and the various groups to ensure, this does not happen.

As we have seen already Waggott has tried to muddy the water, with his various statements on the matter and with the great work WATR did getting Pasha into a meeting, my hope is they are at least going to ensure that the true outcome and where that leaves us, is properly detailed. 

We can't rely on them alone and I am aware of other groups putting pressure on to ensure the fans are kept in the picture here and they don't try to get way with another brush off.

Great post.

At the very least the fans deserve to know exactly what is going on. It's only the future of the Club that's at stake.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Listed as item 36 of 48 in court 8.

Let’s hope the previous 35 cases don’t go on too long…

Anyone have Webex 😄?:

https://dhcvirtualcourt.webex.com/wbxmjs/joinservice/sites/dhcvirtualcourt/meeting/download/d20e5e1e8fc747549f07f12d69d5b17a?protocolUID=3b6e3f3abde9f78df18e0cdcb66db9ce 

The only way a Court deals with 48 cases in a day is if they are all sealing out of court settlements.

Otherwise it is an adjournment.

How many cases does a judge see a day in India?

These are usually expected to last about 5 minutes each, so a possession list for a single judge may have 50 cases for the morning and 30 for the afternoon. Small claims trials typically last between 60 - 90 minutes, so a judge may have 4 or 5 of those in a list for a day.Feb 24, 2023
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, tomphil said:

Wouldn't the SBI just take the land in India the alleged borrowings are allegedly secured against ?

nope , if they go for the land, v's will go for HC stay order....i'm hoping bank goes for the assets purchased with the facilities