BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s v Indian Government (a) - 13/11/2024 - Re-Arranged Challenge Match

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

There are some pretty serious charges happening in the court (I think I heard a forced prostitution) 

Not sure it is the right place for a Venkys out

That was followed by a wrongful death in police custody, and now it's a case of accused insurgency in the punjab region, so I agree!

9 minutes ago, GHR said:

If you'd have told a younger me, amidst runs to FA Cup semi finals, League Cup champions, European runs and Premier League top 10 finishes; that one day my support would manifest in the form of sitting awaiting judges in a far off land wading through the murkiest depths of human deprivation to deliver an edict on us, I don't think I would have believed you...

Our owners find themselves in fitting company in that court room this afternoon. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GHR said:

If you'd have told a younger me, amidst runs to FA Cup semi finals, League Cup champions, European runs and Premier League top 10 finishes; that one day my support would manifest in the form of sitting awaiting judges in a far off land wading through the murkiest depths of human deprivation to deliver an edict on us, I don't think I would have believed you...

To all the Venky supporters out there who insist that they are great nice people who we couldn't cope without and to whom we owe a great deal of thanks I wonder at what point they start to reconcile that with the future of our club potentially hinging on the verdict of a Judge on the other side of the world, just after he's finished dealing with all manner of unpleasant matters.

Is this really acceptable for a 150 year old sporting institution?

• Like 7