BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s v Indian Government (a) - 13/11/2024 - Re-Arranged Challenge Match

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Feels like it's a lottery on how far down the docket you are as to whether you get seen.... does anyone know how far away we are in the queue?

Someone’s mentioned item 37 on the virtual court chat, as being us. 

Just now, scotchrover said:

Someone’s mentioned item 37 on the virtual court chat, as being us. 

Thats me. Wrong info though - we're item 36. They're on item 27 now.

• Like 1

Looks like they’re done for the day and now agreeing new dates for the items they haven’t been through today.

If they went through the items chronologically then the Venkys case has definitely missed the cut today 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wendal said:

Looks like they’re done for the day and now agreeing new dates for the items they haven’t been through today.

If they went through the items chronologically then the Venkys case has definitely missed the cut today 

Lord give me the strength I need to carry on

2 minutes ago, Wendal said:

I wondered why I couldn’t get back into the meeting. I came out because I had no sound. That probably explains why though. 

3 minutes ago, Wendal said:

I must have missed this, I don't remember hearing it?

1 minute ago, J*B said:

I must have missed this, I don't remember hearing it?

The judge walked out citing another commitment and now the lady is going through all remaining items and advising of new dates for them with the respective advocates, currently on item 29

Just now, Bethnal said:

I’m still watching the court. Wider shot of the judges now, but nothing pointing towards them being finished yet 

I'm still watching too. Exactly this, I haven't seen any indication that anyone or anything has been delayed.

• Like 1

Just now, callumrovers said:

It’s not in chronological order. Don’t think it’s ending either, there still rambling through them.

Ah okay... well that makes it a lot more confusing... guess we will all have to wait to figure out what happened.

• Backroom

It might have already happened in the first hour before the link was shared on here... Unless someone has been signed in from the start?

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

What number are we up to? Feels like we are all waiting for our McDonalds order to pop up on match day. 

Any idea roughly how many minutes each case is taking?

Some cases seem to be super quick. The lawyer thats on now seems to be very professional and well prepared.