BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s v Indian Government (a) - 13/11/2024 - Re-Arranged Challenge Match

Either 

Venky's have switched off funding voluntarily

or 

There is a clear impediment to funding the club.

One or the other- the club statement is total BS trying to pretend otherwise. Given the lack of Court progress and the apparently clear need for Venky's to get their NOC back, nothing visible has actually progressed in India since Venky's and Waggott were unambiguously telling us, JDT and GB that they couldn't transfer funds...

Oh and we screwed up 4 deadline day deals in the ugliest and most embarrassing way possible as an added bonus of excruciating shame.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, philipl said:

Either 

or 

One or the other- the club statement is total BS trying to pretend otherwise. Given the lack of Court progress and the apparently clear need for Venky's to get their NOC back, nothing visible has actually progressed in India since Venky's and Waggott were unambiguously telling us, JDT and GB that they couldn't transfer funds...

Oh and we screwed up 4 deadline day deals in the ugliest and most embarrassing way possible as an added bonus of excruciating shame.

Venkys - "Hold my beer"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Either 

or 

They definitely cannot fund us, but if they came out and said it then it would have an impact on their wider business reputation, even though it's not affected by the case.

• Like 1

I want to believe so bad that they cannot fund us and it's all completely fucked and the west will be over by Christmas, the venky Cong and pol waggott Will be pushed off a Saigon hotel roof with their hands tied behind their backs. 

I want to believe it so bad, I could give myself a hernia.

I'm way past the critical thinking stage, I'm running purely on forlorn hope, voodoo dolls and rubbing magic lamps

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, philipl said:

Either 

or 

I reckon any more incoming's hung on an outgoing that didn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Mike E said:

What a prophetic time for that DVD to be released, summer 2010. Little did we know that 10 Years at the Top would tumble within months.

God I hate Venkys.

https://youtu.be/t6mZuBOjUJM?si=9eanMn_KbjZuGE4V

Wow! Never seen that before. Thanks for posting. Wonderful!

And, of course, I second that emotion. FOV!

• Like 3

• Backroom

We need someone to do a documentary about our title win, from the moment Jack bought the club.

I’m imagining it done in the style of ‘I Believe in Miracles’ by Jonny Owen. Narrated entirely by footage, and interviews with the major players from the time, interspersed with late 80s/early 90s music.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mike E said:

We need someone to do a documentary about our title win, from the moment Jack bought the club.

I’m imagining it done in the style of ‘I Believe in Miracles’ by Jonny Owen. Narrated entirely by footage, and interviews with the major players from the time, interspersed with late 80s/early 90s music.

I’ll do it for a budget of £1m if anyone fancies being an angel investor…😀

• Like 3