BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 7/10/23

Just now, BigBar said:

Should have had one last season but he was asked about it recently in a press conference. Said he was here the other week and Andy Moran caught the eye. Sammie been better and deserves it.

Moran will go on to have a much better career, he's a classier footballer - no idea about the depth of the Irish national team, though, so I don't know if there's room for both in the squad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Should have had one last season but he was asked about it recently in a press conference. Said he was here the other week and Andy Moran caught the eye. Sammie been better and deserves it.

Yeah agree. Moran a Brighton lad so will instantly be favoured over Szmodics by managers like Kenny. 
Top scorer in this league deserves to be in that squad though for sure

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Moran will go on to have a much better career, he's a classier footballer - no idea about the depth of the Irish national team, though, so I don't know if there's room for both in the squad. 

He will no doubt but on form Sammie should be in the squad 100%. 

• Like 1

Been kicked out of gane before March for saying I’ve had a few drinks with family. I wasn’t even drunk. In 47 yrs of supporting rocers ne we had the.. I wasn’t event drunk. Stewards was abusive but blamed me. Others involved. I’ll be telling rovers and QPR. . Nothing like this has happening since supporting rovers since 1976

2 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

We score 4, Dingles concede 4.

Never felt more like singing the blues.........

United, Burnley and Preston lose….Rovers finally battering a team and showing the execution we’ve flirted with for a few weeks. 
Just gutted I planned to fly over for this one but after the Chelsea draw decided I’d book over for that instead! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

Been kicked out of gane before March for saying I’ve had a few drinks with family. I wasn’t even drunk. In 47 yrs of supporting rocers ne we had the.. I wasn’t event drunk. Stewards was abusive but blamed me. Others involved. I’ll be telling rovers and QPR. . Nothing like this has happening since supporting rovers since 1976

Only had a few light ales!

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

This including the misspelling is a great bit 

• Like 3

But at least  you sound  really sober now 😂

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

QPR commentators harping on that we've conceded a hatful of goals - without mentioning that we've changed GKs. 

It's no surprise we suddenly look more secure at the back, is it?

They looked better on Wednesday too, Cov got a bit of luck and a good referee.

• Like 2