BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 hours ago, Rover8T4 said:

Screenshot_20240615-172856.png

Not sure about “doesn’t really impact Rovers”. It’s quite an ask and a risk. To my knowledge they are asked to match every pound invested in Rovers and if they lose the case against them, all the money they’ve invested is taken away from them. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AspRover said:

For all we know Rudy could be a genius who will transform the running of the club. For all we know he might be utterly incompetent. The problem is that he is a new graduate and has absolutely zero track record on which to judge. Do we even know what degree he achieved at least? What his dissertation subject was?

Got to say appointing the work experience kid as CEO would be extremely Venkys.

No better way to get your next puppet master by offering a newly qualified person there first chance of experience 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J*B said:

Not sure about “doesn’t really impact Rovers”. It’s quite an ask and a risk. To my knowledge they are asked to match every pound invested in Rovers and if they lose the case against them, all the money they’ve invested is taken away from them. 

I’d be more impressed if he could actually spell “ court “.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AspRover said:

For all we know Rudy could be a genius who will transform the running of the club. For all we know he might be utterly incompetent. The problem is that he is a new graduate and has absolutely zero track record on which to judge. Do we even know what degree he achieved at least? What his dissertation subject was?

Got to say appointing the work experience kid as CEO would be extremely Venkys.

Work experience tutored by Waggott ... I rest my case.

• Like 1

I’m prepared to give Rudy a chance. As they say over here ´l’ll take as I find’.  Not going to write him off before he starts, especially not on innuendo.  But he has to deliver on his promises. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rover8T4 said:

Screenshot_20240615-185748.png

If they land this it would be hard to doubt they're genuinely in the know. At face value, maybe it's a random piece that comes out by the end of the year where he's immediately gone and the shadowing turns out to be the handover period 

6 hours ago, steelcityblue said:

I’m prepared to give Rudy a chance. As they say over here ´l’ll take as I find’.  Not going to write him off before he starts, especially not on innuendo.  But he has to deliver on his promises. 

He will just be another Venkys pawn, with no power to change anything.

A perfect appointment for them - cheap, obedient and appealing to the Facebook dimwit mob because he's an ex - player.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

You cant run a successful Football Club like this,its complete and utter bollocks...same as its been these last Fourteen long years.

Ad Finitum.

In some parallel universe, the Venksters never rocked up - I wonder where we would be now, had there been no deal with these eejits? No doubt, if we'd maintained our Premiership status for even a short while longer, some other backing would have come forward, and at worst we would now be considered a permanent fixture in the upper echelons.

Just think, a properly run, properly managed club operated at every level by people who a) know about football and b) are actually good at what they do.

It's a measure of how far our expectations have fallen, that that basic scenario seems so far fetched and impossible to achieve at this point..

Bastardi! Anche uno stupido può andare in bicicletta con le ruote - 
E che ruote avevamo!
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, lraC said:

Anyone will do, as the real person at the helm is Suhail. 

Suhail is the Rovers Chief Operation Office which is very different when he is Venkys middle man. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

• Moderation Lead
44 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Anyone know what this morning’s Nixon story is? 

Probably him lobbing names at a dartboard for attention.