BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 hour ago, RVRVRS said:

Anyone else disappointed with the new home shirt? Very 94/95

You say that like it's a negative.

Best season in my lifetime of supporting the club - anything to bring back memories of that season is a positive for me.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Best season in my lifetime of supporting the club - anything to bring back memories of that season is a positive for me.

We will never get back to that, we are living in the past I was 13 when we lifted the title, but that’s a club I no longer see. We are lost and need a torch  

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I quite like it but want to see it properly first

Anymore transfer news? 

Very quiet expect outs first

This is the new kit, not the ladies kit as advertised online as the ladies kit has a different sponsor 

IMG_7689.jpeg

1 hour ago, RVRVRS said:

LOL do they not actually realise how threadbare the squad is?

We lost a ton of games last season because the opposition could change the game with their bench and we daren't use ours. 

What a baffling way to run a football club. 

3 hours ago, Andy said:

A genuinely cracking shirt as well. The picture of the new shirt...not particularly cracking. It's a bit like if you ordered the 94/95 shirt off Wish.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BigHoz said:

It’s okay, the 7m budget will become 8m soon due to the interest. Waggot is right to do this.  Chaddy page 195. 

???

I never said they were 7m budget just shown how they could be. Sadly many of you have read it wrong as per usual 

35 minutes ago, J*B said:

Because despite selling our training ground, Kaminski, Raya, Wharton, Armstrong, Phillips and letting Brereton, Dack, Rothwell, Lenihan all leave on free transfers there’s no money! 

It’s economics done the Waggott way. 

22 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Because our owners are pathetic and have zero ambition for the club .

The poster who I ask has said there is money available 

55 minutes ago, J*B said:

Because despite selling our training ground, Kaminski, Raya, Wharton, Armstrong, Phillips and letting Brereton, Dack, Rothwell, Lenihan all leave on free transfers there’s no money! 

Venkynomics

2 hours ago, RVRVRS said:

Well i said that days ago an it ain't rocket science of ITK it's bloody obvious.

This imo will be the toughest window in a long time, pin it.

4 hours ago, Andy said:

I've not changed my mind that Telalovic will become a decent player - he has some of the raw attributes, including some that are very difficult to teach (ie scoring).

Was unlucky not to score a few times in the short run he had under JDT (Hull away springs to mind).

I think his ceiling is a lot higher than Sam Gallagher, at the very least.

Its not like hes a young player with loads of potential. Hes never scored at a serious level in his career so unless you mean scoring against kids and in the German pub league, how can you know he has the knack of scoring goals?

1 hour ago, J*B said:

The Venkys way.

4 hours ago, Andy said:

I've not changed my mind that Telalovic will become a decent player - he has some of the raw attributes, including some that are very difficult to teach (ie scoring).

Was unlucky not to score a few times in the short run he had under JDT (Hull away springs to mind).

I think his ceiling is a lot higher than Sam Gallagher, at the very least.

Without fact checking i think by his age Sam Gallagher was on the books of a Prem club, had scored goals in the Championship and had moved for 5 mill and 15k a week.

I might be wrong but drawing comparisons there is a bit of a stretch.

• Like 3