BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

7 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Yup.

If Eustace has any integrity or ambition he'll walk.

Same as JDT did once he realised.

It crossed my mind this morning. I have seen him as a yes man so far, but he seems to be saying a few things and certainly sending hints out, that decent signings are a must. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I’m very curious to who this ITK is…They have to be dam bloody close to the directors to start giving information like that out…Waggot is that you? 

Waggott is his puppet, he's hardly going to post things like that.

Said this time and time again, Suhail is under the radar for so many of our fans when he's causing absolute carnage behind the scenes 😡

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

can`t believe info like this has leaked out,definately a wind up,no way would swag ever let this become public

I can believe anything, he would love to say 'Fuck You'  to the fans !

33 minutes ago, lraC said:

It crossed my mind this morning. I have seen him as a yes man so far, but he seems to be saying a few things and certainly sending hints out, that decent signings are a must. 

Exactly how I see it too. I haven't taken to Eustace, but his comments over the past few days feel similar to what JDT was saying before him.

He's putting it out there that he wants pace out wide, three or four quality players and that the recruitment team is working on it.

Eustace isn't ever likely to call out the idiots he is working under like JDT did, but I suspect he is starting to get irritated by the shambles. Any manager would feel it under this lot. Rats like Steve Kean are the exception. It's only his sort that would merrily put up with this shit.

Edited by SuperBrfc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I’m still hanging onto topi keskinen - the lad still follows us! 

Very strange that he follows us so surely something in it. Looks a good player aswell. Got to get your hopes up 😂

at the moment this club is nothing but depressing news. Won’t be surprised if there are protests again this year unless the team pull out some miracles on the pitch. 

Only positive for me is that Gilsenan should get more game time which he deserves. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Eustace isn't ever likely to call out the idiots he is working under like JDT did, but I suspect he is starting to get irritated by the shambles. Any manager would feel it under this lot. Rats like Steve Kean are the exception. It's only his sort that would merrily put up with this shit.

no manager wants a relegation on his cv,the fans can see whats coming and he and the players can definately see it

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Polky said:

Petar Zovko has a grand total of 3 senior appearances at the age of 22.

So much for an experienced keeper…

Looks like he started last season as Spezia's third choice keeper in Serie B. After the first choice keeper left he perhaps became their second choice keeper but he had no league appearances last season as Spezia finished 15th in Serie B. Released when his contract expired. 

3 minutes ago, cmkay1999 said:

Only positive for me is that Gilsenan should get more game time which he deserves. 

Just in time for his value to soar this season so that Rovers cant afford to offer him a wage reflective of his ability, take out the option on his contract next summer, and lose him at the end of his contract the year after

Edited by KentExile

48 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I’m very curious to who this ITK is…They have to be dam bloody close to the directors to start giving information like that out…Waggot is that you? 

I think you will find it's a disaffected individual who has had enough of the shenanigans and couldn't give a toss about potential consequences simply because they know too much and if they open up......!!!!!!

I believe this is a very genuine source and if the club goes t1ts up, expect this person to sing like the proverbial canary.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Just in time for his value to soar this season so that Rovers cant afford to offer him a wage reflective of his ability, take out the option on his contract next summer, and lose him at the end of his contract the year after

Sounds about right 😂

How do we even know a 3rd choice Spezia keeper even exists? As far as I know they don't even have a reserve team like most Italian clubs or they just play in the lower leagues. Seems like a proper football manager database job 🤨

I've suspected for several years that the gruesome twosome on the ground at Ewood are quite comfortable with how things are and don't want that to change any time soon. 

If they can get pats on the back and bonuses for saving the owners money then happy all around.

Waggott can produce spreadsheets and data to show what a terrific job he's doing with season tickets holding steady / slightly increasing, media income through the roof and academy products sold for millions.

Fans happy, or at least they appear to be to those who don't visit places like this.

If you were a clueless disinterested bunch of morons based on the other side of the world you'd think this lot were doing a fabulous job.

Of course this is contingent on staying in the Championship....carry on like this and that's looking less and less likely 

I can't express the disgust I have for the whole stinking lot of them.

• Like 4

From Nicko posts on twitter suggested we are very active in the transfers trying to get players in and getting answers from agents and clubs. Lets hope we can get a couple of signings in before Austria

4 hours ago, KentExile said:

No matter how well Graham did for Rovers (especially alongside Dack), he was a free transfer because Sunderland no longer wanted him

We had him on loan and for me its was no brainer for us to sign him on long term contract

2 hours ago, FE123 said:

Park tends to recruit from Overseas as well albeit with mixed results 

We have to see what hen can do. He will have plenty of contacts from overseas 

1 hour ago, KentExile said:

Gestede makes communication vow to Blackburn Rovers fans

Genuinely not heard anything from him since this quote a month ago, Waggot has taught him very well

What do you want him to say? do you want a running commentary of the transfer window? 

54 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Taking some Bosnian under 21 goalkeeper on trial as Krul too expensive

We still need keeper in even if we do sign Zovka for me. Zovka could be hidden gem but its far too much to expect him to be number 1/2 here given his experience so far. I guess we are seeing what contacts John Park has got. 

There is plenty of free agent keepers who would be good option for us to like Hladky or Roos or Rodak

8 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

How do we even know a 3rd choice Spezia keeper even exists? As far as I know they don't even have a reserve team like most Italian clubs or they just play in the lower leagues. Seems like a proper football manager database job 🤨

probably an agent has offer him to John Park and he has spoken with Eustace who has said we take a look at him.