BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Was just about to post similar. In real terms it's 4 years as they have a further 12mth option according to this which, unless tells lies like the Rovers equivalent, is likely to be correct:

https://www.wearehullcity.co.uk/news/2023/april/mcloughlin-signs-new-long-term-contract/

No chance they're selling for £500k

I have friend over on East coast, Hull need to off load players ..

Not a Hull fan or Rovers , just takes an interest in local football over there.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sverrehh said:

What does not add up are the new "Heads of -" positions Rovers have added. Why spend money on additional staff overseeing transfers etc if we have barely anything to spend?

Most of the recruitment side has left and not been replaced. Just Park recruited on that side.

JDT wage has then been used for Eustace and Gestede. Also JDT paid up the remainder of his contract which allowed Eustace to be appointed. Broughton so far is a full wage saving.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

I have friend over on East coast, Hull need to off load players ..

Not a Hull fan or Rovers , just takes an interest in local football over there.

Are they desperate enough to pay us to take one, by any chance?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

He can but having listened to many of his interviews, IMO, in the main it's like being savaged by a dead sheep. 

at the end of the day anyone in local media not prepared to help local fans and ask questions are pathetic.  Snivelling cowards all  of them and self preserving tosspot.  These people have no balls  or pride in doing a job that requires having a spine and a pair of bollox . They are to scared that if they don't lick maggots cruddy skid laden poo box that he won't say hello to there ego. 

If you are in the media and reading this grow a pair and do your job.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sverrehh said:

What does not add up are the new "Heads of -" positions Rovers have added. Why spend money on additional staff overseeing transfers etc if we have barely anything to spend?

I think this will just be reallocation of JDT and GB wages. JDT will have earned far more than Eustace.

No incremental budget at all.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, neophox said:

Well if we sign a defender... Then it's a sign that Carter or Hyam will leave for a bigger fee..

First thought when I saw the link was Carter is off. Not seen anything, just a feeling

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Nixon cant make his mind up, throwing darts all over the board hoping to hit something good. Trying to sign Krul, trying to buy Paik, cant afford Paik or anyone, stopped talking to Krul, trying to buy a cheap Hull sub.

To be fair I can imagine that being exactly how it’s played out behind the scenes at Rovers.

11 hours ago, lraC said:

Do you think we are going to be just fine after the hearing, or do you have any worries?

I have no idea what will happened.  

11 hours ago, lraC said:

I agree.

He is a propaganda machine for Waggott, hence his reluctance for the interview. 

Jackson has asked for end of season cos I asked him on the 9th of May about him doing an interview with Waggott

https://x.com/BRFCfan4life/status/1788674992877502954?s=19

7 hours ago, Tugayisgod said:

Screenshot_20240711-140356.png

Good steady centre back. Let's hope it actually happened 🙏

4 hours ago, phili said:

Most of the recruitment side has left and not been replaced. Just Park recruited on that side.

JDT wage has then been used for Eustace and Gestede. Also JDT paid up the remainder of his contract which allowed Eustace to be appointed. Broughton so far is a full wage saving.

Adam Owen? 

Park will surely bring in his staff to help him. 

This club is looking more like a basket case as every day that passes with no action and total silence from the hierarchy. It smells like Blackpool under the Oystons and Reading in the last couple of years. 

• Like 1

Rothwell joined Leeds season loan 

If truth in this centre back link then although I don't know much about the player a better age than McFadzean who I hope we don't give a deal to we would still need another centre back bringing in 

Edited by islander200

2 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

On the face of it, Millwall are doing some great business so far 

They have gone early and been proactive. Are there any players we are particularly jealous they haven’t come here though? Maybe Tanganga, other than that they have gambled on a few players from lower leagues, who may turn out well.

9 minutes ago, FE123 said:

They have gone early and been proactive. Are there any players we are particularly jealous they haven’t come here though? Maybe Tanganga, other than that they have gambled on a few players from lower leagues, who may turn out well.

I meant from the proactiveness.  As far as I am aware the players they've signed are either ex top of their academy (Tanganga) or top of their league on individual performances at chepa rates (Longstaff and Jensen) 

However could easily be the 'Stoke have done good business' of this year 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Rothwell joined Leeds season loan 

If truth in this centre back link then although I don't know much about the player a better age than McFadzean who I hope we don't give a deal to we would still need another centre back bringing in 

leeds not exactly fishing in the top lake with that signing

31 minutes ago, FE123 said:

Literally signing anyone would be better than what we have done.

• Like 1