BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

She’s a happy clapper who doesn’t go to Ewood. It’s like someone extolling the virtues of veganism with a pork chop in their gizzard. 

Oh I so wish I was in your gang.  You popular poster you..... 😍

33 minutes ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

As a fan, it's something I'm excited about.  

Great, so to go back to my question: Can you please give me something to be positive about Rovers for?

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Great, so to go back to my question: Can you please give me something to be positive about Rovers for?

Oh plenty.   My love rarely wavers, since the days I sold programs in the late 80s.  I don't get hung up on outside influences.   Pointless.  

1 minute ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

Oh plenty.   My love rarely wavers, since the days I sold programs in the late 80s.  I don't get hung up on outside influences.   Pointless.  

By 'outside influences' do you mean the direct reason the club hasn't signed a single player, and has offloaded other key personnel on the cheap.

That sounds like something to take note of to me.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

So you’re not really arsed about anything beyond watching the games on Sky, but you get upset by people who are? There’s a lot to be said for developing emotional intelligence. 

1 minute ago, Mars Rover said:

By 'outside influences' do you mean the direct reason the club hasn't signed a single player, and has offloaded other key personnel on the cheap.

That sounds like something to take note of to me.

Well, that's up to you mate.   Probably not much else to worry about on Mars.  

2 minutes ago, AJW said:

3 signings will be Fleck McFadzean and some kid on loan nobody has heard of 

Fleck and McFadzean dragging on seems were looking elsewhere..

They would not be new signings. They would be signing a contract extension.

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Th 23 other teams in the league isn’t something Rovers have had any influence on, so I can’t see how that can be linked to a positive relating to Rovers? Perhaps as a fan it’s something you’re excited about, but the only thing you can come up with when I ask “give me something to be positive about” is we’re playing lots of local teams this year - in fixtures we’re likely the underdog in?

The start of the season isn’t something under Rovers control. It has absolutely no link to Rovers, therefore you cannot possibly describe it as something to be positive about Rovers for.

The kits are great - but the person responsible for designing and implementing them has now left the club. Whilst we don’t know the reason, I would speculate as he’s gone of his own decision he has gone somewhere he thinks is better. 

Onto your final positive, Eustace “seems” to have a plan. Yet all the noises from media would suggest he won’t have the funds to implement this plan. If it was as simple as “sign 5/6 players” then everyone in the league would be aiming for promotion. We need to sign multiple experienced, high quality players. The signs so far suggest this is not going to happen. 

The fact we're underdogs in any of those games shows what venkys have done to this club.

This is probably the only place where you'll find people who believe that Blackburn Rovers not only can but should be more than just some shit team plodding along in the second division.

I for one will never accept anything less than mid table Premier League from venkys. That's what we were when they took over and they've never made a single attempt to get us back there. It isn't fucking good enough.

If that makes me negative then so be it.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, BobbyIsh1976 said:

No worries mate.   I'm in the fortunate position where, I'm not one of those who tries to understand what's happening in India and in the corridors.  I'm just there for the football.  

That is a perfectly valid approach and, in a way,  I really wish I could enjoy watching Rovers like you do - without any care for off-field activities.

However, what happens in India is so important it could mean there will be no football to watch soon.  It is impossible to ignore.

• Like 4