BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

24 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Which is exactly why Waggott should be questioned by the various fan groups on the demographics of sales and the total amount of money brought in. I'm with you and envisage some kind of spin by the club to mitigate the current malaise that many are feeling.

Waggot would probably say that it is too complicated for our IT team to produce the breakdown of exact figures.

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Admin wouldn't do that or at least not to the depths doom mongers like to believe.

Going bust or liquidated would, continued managed decline and ending up in the lower reaches of league one will also do that.

By the way invoices are allegedly already going unpaid for 90 days.

Evidence from other clubs is that is exactly what happens.  Happy to be persuaded otherwise.

• Moderation Lead
3 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Jackson in LT repeating his belief that Venkys can fund but won’t fund.

Nice for the penny to finally drop with him.

Hopefully those Lemmings that comment on the LT wake up too, but I’ll not hold my breath like….

• Like 6

1 minute ago, K-Hod said:

Hopefully those Lemmings that comment on the LT wake up too, but I’ll not hold my breath like….

I think there’s more chance of Venkys air dropping a war chest full of gold coins on the centre circle at Ewood. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimpshrine said:

Probably about 2,500 are kids who have had cheap tickets bought by their parents and have no idea what is going on.

A great ploy by Rovers to make it seem like total ST sales are not in decline

We should always have cheap kids season tickets.

It might be a 'ploy', but it should be a core marketing strategy. It's how I started supporting Rovers all those years ago.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It might be a 'ploy', but it should be a core marketing strategy. It's how I started supporting Rovers all those years ago.

We should have cheap season tickets for everybody.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Derby, Coventry, Pompey, Wigan just a few of the clubs who have survived admin, are still going strong and are still employing lots of people.

Luton Town are possibly the best example of how administration can be a good thing.

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Jackson in LT repeating his belief that Venkys can fund but won’t fund.

No point debating it any more but after reading all the court documents,  am 100% convinced that they are not currently allowed to send any money. The August hearing is simply Venky's asking for permission to do so.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I agree. Cheap tickets for kids are essential but I was referring to Rovers' claims about excellent season ticket sales. They need to be honest for once. 

Elliot doesn't know anything, It's just opinion of what he thinks will happen.

He still thinks venkys can fund the club with a bond because that's what the club have said, he could have done some proper research on this at any time and hasn't bothered.

He's a waste of time.

• Like 7

I asked on Twitter about the no objection certificate, but he didn't bother answering that one.

He did answer the really important question though, like what will then line up be in the next 2 friendlies?

5 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Elliot doesn't know anything, It's just opinion of what he thinks will happen.

He still thinks venkys can fund the club with a bond because that's what the club have said, he could have done some proper research on this at any time and hasn't bothered.

He's a waste of time.

Whenever he refers to "conversations he's had with his sources" I imagine it's actually just him lurking on this forum.

• Like 5

The number of questions he didn't bother trying to answer are more telling than those he did.

He ain't got a clue obviously but neither have his sources i'd wager.

• Like 2